Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You For the Venom

Just let me go and you two can go make out like you obviously want to.

by aznfoblover 2 reviews

Mikey and Mel have known each other forever. Can one day change what they think of each other? And will it change to something more?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 1217 words

0Unrated
~~~~~
Mikey's POV

I got home to Gerard's cocky smile and the knowing look in his eyes that made me believe that he knew everything.

"So, Mikey, have fun today?" he asked me with his evil smirk. Why did he have to be my brother? "I bet you had a lot of fun with Mel!" he said in a sing-song voice. Will someone please just shoot me? "What were you two doing all that time you were gone? I hope it was something dirty," he said, mocking me more. I couldn't just sit there and take it anymore.

"Will you please shut up?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Ooooh, Mikey's getting angry," he started. I just glared at him. He stopped right there. "Fine, get all defensive with me. I just hoped that you would find it in your heart to share things with me, but I guess not," he said with a sarcastic sob.

"Will you please just leave me alone? It's none of your business if we are friends or if we're more than friends or if we kissed-" I did not just say that. I stopped myself and slapped my forehead. Gerard got a very evil smile on his face.

"YOU KISSED HER?? OH MY GOD!!!" he said, running around and cackling. I decided to call Mel and have her help me deal with Gerard. I knew he'd be running for the internet next, and I did not want to be the only one restraining him.

Mel and I were talking and suddenly Gerard stole the phone from my hand. "MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I KNOWWW!!!!!!!!!" I could almost see the confused look on her face. I decided to tell her.

"He knows about today. Please hurry."

In three minutes, she was there. I was holding Gerard down and listening to him whine about how much he needed to go online.

"Gerard, shut up!" Mel said as soon as she walked through the door. Gerard actually listened and kept his mouth shut. "I could hear you down the street! Now, Mikey, you better have a damn good explanation for telling this idiot blabbermouth." Gerard looked like he was going to respond to that, but shrugged and kept his mouth shut.

"Well... Gerard pressured me," I said, using the first excuse to come to mind. She gave me a disapproving look, but it was the truth. "He knew I was angry and I can't be held responsible for what I say when I'm mad!" She smiled at that. I smiled too. Contagious smile, I tell you.

"OK, I believe you, but only because you're too cute to not believe," she said shyly. I blushed and we both smiled while Gerard let out an "Awwww! How cute!!!"

"As for you," she said, turning to Gerard with an angry glare, "You are not to tell anyone. Especially not Ray. Or else I'll post some very embarrassing pictures of you online from that party last year when you were very drunk." Gerard looked confused. "Let's just say that you and a certain man we call Tom were very friendly." Tom and Gerard hated each other.

"How friendly?" I asked, smiling.

"They were making out," she said. Gerard looked at us in disgust as we laughed our heads off.

"OK, fine, I won't tell anyone. You two are no fun," Gerard grumbled.

"Thanks, Gee."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Yeah, yeah. Just let me go and you two can go make out like you obviously want to," Gerard said.

"OK, but if anyone knows tomorrow, you're dead," I said menacingly. Gerard nodded unenthusiastically.

Mel and I walked to my room. I was amazed at my good luck today. We kind of just sat there for a little bit in an awkward silence.

"This is kind of strange," I said. She nodded. "What do you want to do?"

"Honestly?" she asked. I nodded. "Well right now I really want to be kissing you," she said, causing us both to blush.

"Good, cause that's exactly how I feel," I said. I crossed the room and we started kissing. When we finally broke apart, I decided to ask her. "Mel, I know this might sound stupid, but will you go out with me?" I whispered quietly.

She smiled and nodded. "Just don't let Ray find out too soon."

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

"He's against us. He said that if you made a move on me, he'd kick your butt and stuff. He says we aren't right for each other. He's totally against us dating."

"Why? Ray is my friend. He should be supporting us."

"He said something about being overprotective and stuff. But I'm not listening to him."

"Oh really?" I asked with a smile. "And why not?"

"Because you're just too adorable to refuse," she said with a smile. I smiled too and we started kissing again.

"Oh, I know," I said. That sounded way too much like Gerard.

"You hang out with your brother way too much. He's starting to rub off on you," she said, smiling. We kissed again and just lay there for a while with her head on my chest.

"Mom's coming home soon!" Gerard called.

"I should probably leave," Mel said, not moving.

"Yeah my mom would kill us if she saw us like this," I said, not moving either.

"I just like it way too much here," she said, snuggling into my chest more. I kissed the top of her head and felt her smile.

Gerard came through the door and said, "Look, Ray just called looking for Mel. He's coming over soon and he thinks we're playing video games. So please get up and play before we get murdered!"

Mel and I jumped up and started playing. She was beating me, and I was complaining.

"My girlfriend's not supposed to be beating me at my own game!" I said. She laughed and Gerard just raised his eyebrows. Seconds later, Ray burst through the door.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving?" he asked Mel angrily.

"I forgot?" she said, more as a question than an answer. I had to work hard to hide my smile.

"Do you remember our talk earlier?" he asked, giving me a dirty look. I tried my best to look confused as Mel gave the same dirty look to her brother.

"Vividly," she replied dryly.

"Just checking. Now let's go. Dad's coming home soon," Ray said. Mel got up and waved goodbye to us with a sad look in her eye.

We heard their car leave the driveway. I don't even know why he drove since they live a couple blocks away. Gerard apparently found the coast clear.

"So, you and Mel are going out, huh?"

"Yeah. It's awesome, you know?" I said, still in happy shock of everything that had happened.

"You don't want Ray to know?"

"She said something about him not liking me being so close to her, so she doesn't want him to find out." Gerard thought for a moment, then shook his head.

"He'll find out. And then he'll murder you for keeping it from him. Convince her to tell him, or you're dead." And with that, he walked to his room and shut the door. I went to my room too, thinking of all that had happened today.

~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story