Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Try and Stop Me.

eight.

by whatkayteesaid 10 reviews

You picked me how?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-23 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 694 words

1Exciting
His room was dark, who knew? But my eyes were starting to get the hang of the lighting in this hole in the ground.
Ryan opened the door for me and when I thought I would walk through and he was being polite, he smashed that. He stepped in front of me and walked through first, having me rolls my eyes and step in after him.
"Close the door on your way out, Ryan."
Brendon's voice was slightly loud but it sounded far away. I looked around the room. But all I saw was a large bed with red silk looking covers, dust covered dressers and bookshelves. But then there were a few lounging chairs on the opposite side of the room. One which was turned back to me. Maybe he was sitting in that.
I could hear Ryan leaving and shutting the door just as I got close enough to the chair to look over it.
"Brendon," I said lightly as I turned the chair, and as if spun around on its adjustment, I realized he wasn't sitting in it.
"You rang?"
I spun around as fast as I could but of course it wasn't as fast as vampires. Damn, I want that power!
There was no one behind me where that came from.
"Are you looking for me?"
I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and his warmness just at the tip of my ear. I wanted to say something, anything, but I was tongue tied.
Slowly, but yet aggressive, Brendon's arms slipped around my waist, and then I could feel his hands move up my sides into the palms of my hands. He held my arms out for a second but then kept making his journey up my body. His hands finally stopped as they lay lightly on my neck, some what holding it in place.
"Brace yourself," Brendon said soothingly. "It will all be okay soon."
As I could feel his lips land on my neck I couldn't help but close my eyes. He was good.
His breath was getting colder by the second and now I could see his hair over my shoulder as he leaned farther on my neck. God, it was throbbing! My neck felt like it was going to explode.
Wait, oh my god. I don't want to become a vampire.
"WAIT!" I scream and try to move but before I could Brendon's arms are around my waist once again. A nice feeling but a harsh gesture.
"For what?" Brendon asked, he was clueless in his voice. But he knew just what I meant.
"Let go of me!" I yelled.
"Oh, not this again. Are you kidding me? You are so young." He said lightly and then let his grip go. I was trying so hard to get away from him that I tumbled to the ground, hard.
"Ugh," I said once I hit and lay there for a second, watching Brendon start to go all psycho on me.
"I pick you specially. Don't you find that an honor at all? You were the one I wanted. Hell, and if I'm not correct, you wanted me as well. I read your mind, Katie. Remember? Yeah, well that's why I chose you," Then he was face to face with me in a second. "You are to be my blood mate." His voice sounded nice for a change.
I broke out in a laugh or two. "In your dreams, vamp boy." I tried to stand up but he held me back down.
"You are to be if you like it or not," He replied and then he was pinning me down harder this time. Hold my hands to the side of me and he turned my head a little to the same side as well. Struggling wasn't a matter here. This was Brendon, the vampire lord. It was just useless.
I could once more feel his breath on my neck and for a few seconds it seemed like he was searching for something. His spot. My g spot for a vampire.
Then after a slight small snarl from him, everything went black for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story