Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Try and Stop Me.

seven.

by whatkayteesaid 6 reviews

The truth is revealed.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 539 words

0Unrated

Sleep is nothing.
I tried about twenty different positions, ways, and none of them worked to get me to sleep.
Frustrated, I sat up and leaned against the same way I'd been leaning against the whole time I'd been here. Thank god though now my hands were free. It made my stay ever so more comfortable.
I could hear voices from on the other side of the door and they started to get louder. I braced myself as I thought they would be opening the door at any moment. But they didn't.
As curious as I am, I stood up and walked over to the door. For the last few feet I made sure I was ever so silent. I know how these vampires are. They're like bats. Bad pun again. But, they have great hearing.
I leaned my body up against the door quietly and stuck my ear against the cool metal. I could hear them loud and clear. Too bad I didn't recognize any of the voices. It seemed to be a male and a female.
Were they fighting?
"You have no idea what it's like for her in there!" the female voice yelled.
"Actually, I do. Remember when I was the one in there? Remember the day that you were in there? She'll get over it." The male voice yelled back.
I know who that is. Jane.
Guessing, it's also Ryan.
"She's confused, Ryan."
Yup, I was right.
"So what? If you were about to become a vampire queen and make a dozen little vampires, you'd be confused too." He snapped back at her.
I'm sorry, a dozen little what? Are they even considered children? I looked down at my stomach and then shook my head and stuck my ear back onto the door.
"She's not ready. You have no idea how unprepared she is. You have to talk to Brendon. For her sake, Ryan!"
"No." Was all he said?
"No? What do you mean 'no'?" Jane yelled. She was getting really PO-ed. You could tell.
"She's not helpful. We should just have her for dinner, Jane."
Then there was a smack. Oh, did she just slap him? Was this what vampire soap operas sounded like? Intriguing.
"You're dead to me," Jane said and I could hear her stamping off.
"Ding ding ding! We have a winner! I'm already dead, woman!" Ryan held back.
What an ass.
I felt the door knob jiggle in my light grasp. Crap.
As fast and slickly as I could I slid back onto the floor and laid my head on my arms, lying on my stomach. Then closed my eyes to make it looked like I was sleeping. I could hear the door open and then shut again. Was he in the room?
"I know you're not asleep."
Damn. Try to fake it out.
I kept my eyes closed.
"Don't even. You know I can read your thoughts."
"What?" I asked as if I was just waking up, groggily.
"Nice try." Ryan said and came foreword.
"Fine, whatever." I gave in. "What do you want?"
"I don't want anything to do with you. But, apparently, Brendon does." Ryan said, crossing his arms. "He wants to see you."
I gulped. Wonderful.
Sign up to rate and review this story