Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Try and Stop Me.

Six.

by whatkayteesaid 0 reviews

Meet Jane.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 796 words

0Unrated

"Taking that your human, you must be starving."
It's been about three hours since I saw Brendon a while ago. We haven't spoken since and I've been sitting here in the dark. Pondering, literally about my life. I just realized that I've sucked at life. I really have.
I look up to see a girl who looks about my age with brown hair. It slightly covers her eyes as her bangs are long and slant to the side.
She is holding a tray and then around her wrist I can see a link of keys. Oh, thank god.
"Here." She said soothingly as she set the try down next to me on the floor and reached up to unlock my hands. "I don't really know why Brendon wanted to use these. It's harsh enough your locked in a room. Well, for you as a human I mean."
I nodded, but in a daydream nod. I wasn't really paying too much attention to her. I could sense off her that she wasn't the harsh kind. She was nice for a change and it seemed she didn't want to eat me or whatever they do exactly.
My arms came down plopping to my lap after unlocked them. I massaged them for a moment and then started to eat a PB & J sandwich she had brought me with some red kind of juice.
I looked at the glass and then back at her. I repeated this a few times. "That's not blood, is it?"
She smiled as she sat down besides me. "It's cranberry juice. I wouldn't give you my own stock, trust me."
"Yeah," I believed her too.
She watched me eat, her face looking sad but yet entertained. I saw this and turned to look at her. I would have smiled but my mouth was full of bread. That wouldn't have been too pleasant of a sight.
"I miss eating real food," She said and then looked around the room to distract her. "You're lucky this was around. None of us have touched it for a few years."
Oh good god.
I spit out the half eaten sandwich onto the ground and tray. Then grabbed for the glass, taking a couple of swigs of it. "Gross."
She laughed at me. Okay, enough of the laughing at the stupid human, please?
She saw that I wasn't in the least amused so she coughed and stopped laughing.
Dead silence for a few minutes. I HAVE to stop with the dead people puns.
Then I pushed the tray away from me and looked at her. She was leaning up against the wall like I was, but she was clutching her knees at her chest.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked even though I knew I wouldn't get the answer I wanted.
She looked over at me now, "I guess."
"Did you want to be a vampire?" This sounded so corny to me ask I heard myself as it.
She looked away for a moment more, thinking, "I can't really remember if I wanted to or not. Ryan, I'm not sure if you have met him or not -"
"I have," I cut in.
"Okay, well. In your time, it was probably about 10 years ago that he turned me into his blood mate. That means, I'm his for life. It's like marriage, just there is no divorce. Only if you die."
She could see the confusion on my face.
"Die as in staked." She added.
I nodded. "So your Ryan's love slave?"
She laughed and smiled. "You could say that I guess. But the truth is, he chose me and I love him for it. He has given me a lot since then. He chose me because he thought I was special. Just like Brendon just chose you."
Whoa, rewind.
I shook my head. "Like Brendon chose me?"
"Yeah," she stood up and picked up the tray.
"I'm sorry," I stood up as well, a little wobbly on my legs from sitting all the time. "He chose me for what?"
"Silly," She said, "You have a lot to learn, Hun."
I nodded but I was still confused. "Am I going to be something I don't want to be?" I didn't want to say the 'V' word.
"Dear," She approached me again and put her hand on my shoulder. It felt cold, which was the normal feeling I'm guessing. "I just hope you understand how much of a deal this is. You're going to be someone that everyone wants to be."
"Are you speaking English here?" I almost yelled.
"I'm sorry," She said and turned on her heel. "You'll understand sooner or later." She stopped and began to close the door again. "I'm Jane, by the way."
Then, it was dark again.
Sign up to rate and review this story