Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Try and Stop Me.

Five.

by whatkayteesaid 1 review

Phone calls just dont work well when someone hangs up on them.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 587 words

0Unrated

Brendon stood standing in the doorway as I stared up at him.
"Alyza," I spoke carefully into the air, still staring at Brendon like I was talking to him the whole time. "I've got to go." It was like he was putting a trance on me. Cause the only thing I wanted to do right now was to scream 'Help!' to her and have her become my knight in shining armor or whatever.
"Good girl." Brendon said softly. Too loud though on account for the volume on my phone.
"Who was that?" Alyza asked curiously.
"Your worst nightmare," I replied. I watched Brendon's face as his smile turned upside down and he walked over to where I was. My cell phone was in my jeans pocket, the one in the back right one. I squinted at Brendon as if I was challenging him. There was no way he was reaching into my ass pocket. No. Way.
"Where's the phone?" He asked.
"Who IS that?" Alyza asked again, emphasizing the 'is'.
Brendon listened carefully and figured out that it was on me somewhere. So he started to pat his hands all over my clothes.
"Would you stop touching me?" I asked harshly. He just looked up at me, gave me a 'Get over it' kind of look at then kept patting around.
"Katie?"
God, I wanted her to stop talking right about now.
"Alyza, shut up!" I said back through my teeth.
Brendon smiled and looked up at me then like a cow tipper pushed me over lightly as far as the chain would let him and saw the bump on my rump.
He smiled and before I could yell 'sexual harassment!' I felt his hand dig into my back pocket and pull out the cell phone. He held it up to his mouth. "I'm sorry. Katie is some what busy right now. She's all tied up at the moment. She'll have to call you back."
He shut the top of the phone and shook his head side to side and laughed.
"What?" I asked getting madder by the second. He didn't answer. "What?"
"You're pathetic." Brendon said lifting his head. "You don't even know where you are. There is no way."
"I could find out!" I said. Damn, but he doesn't know me very well. He doesn't know how poor I did in geography.
"But you failed your Geography class," Brendon put in.
Damn. He's good.
"Are you a mind reader or something?" I asked out of no where. "Do you know what I'm thinking?" I'm thinking: jaffa cakes rule.
"Actually, they really don't 'rule'," He made quotation marks with his index fingers. "They're too dry for my liking."
My mouth dropped open. I couldn't come up with a comeback fast enough. "Freak."
"You just wish you could have me." Brendon said and slipped the phone into his pocket as he stood up and started for the door.
"I could have you if I wanted you." I mumbled to myself. Hell, I could have any guy if I wanted. Well, maybe not EVERY guy. But, a few.
Brendon chuckled. "Bull." Before I could even blink again, his face was about an inch from mine. He whispered, "You have to earn me. Just for that. Minus two points for you."
"Yes! Turn her now!" A voice said from the opposite end of the room. "We haven't missed it, yet. Jon, get over here."
"Excuse me," Brendon said softly and walked away. I was actually kind of, disappointed. Surprisingly.
Sign up to rate and review this story