Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Try and Stop Me.

Four.

by whatkayteesaid 0 reviews

You're in Hell. Well, it feels that way.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 489 words

0Unrated

I hate not having a clock.
Also, not having hands that I can use. That's kind of a bummer as well.
Damn.
I can't even tell if it's day time. Wait, yes I can.
I become as silent as I can, trying to listen to any voices or such from beyond the door and hard concrete walls. Well, I think their concrete. I can't really see to tell right at the moment.
There's no sound.
So, if my calculations are correct. No sound + sunlight = no vampires cause they'd be fried.
All right. So it must be morning or something.
Okay, time to think of an escape plan. I mean, I'm being kidnapped! This is insane! The guy I keep staring at in Tuxedo Junction come to find out is a complete psycho path. This is just plain wonderful.
There was a hum near me. It keeps going. What is that?
Oh! My cell phone.
"Answer." I said loudly and in perfect voice. See, this actually comes in handy now. Last week I had installed a voice mode where my cell phone does whatever I tell it. Like, let's say I want to call my mom [ like that will ever happen but anyways ]. All I have to say nicely is 'Phone Mom' and because it's in my phone book, it knows who to call for me.
The phone clicked on into speaker and I heard a friendly voice.
"Katie? Are you there?"
It was Alyza. My best friend since like Preschool.
"Hey! I'm here!" I sigh. "Well, wherever the hell that is."
"You sound stressed. You okay?" Her voice was fluttering. She sounded really happy. I don't want to ruin her day! It's not like I'm going say, 'Well, Alyza. I've been kidnapped and am about to be turned into a vampire. Oh and remember that got guy from the club? Yeah, well he's the vampire king.'
"No, I'm not actually." Screw it. I'm telling her. "Well, Alyza. I've been kidnapped and am about to be turned into a vampire. Oh and remember that got guy from the club? Yeah, well he's the vampire king."
There was silence. Then a chuckle. This turned into a laugh. This turned into a belt of laughs.
I rolled my eyes. "This is funny! You're not the one chained to a wall!"
"I'm sorry," I could see her right now wiping her eyes from laughing so hard. Not a cool image right now. "Would you tell him that he can come suck my blood too?" Then there was laughing again.
"Alyza, shut it okay!" My voice was stuttering now.
She was silent.
"Are you being serious though?" She asked after a few moments.
"Dead serious," I said then wanted to slap my forehead. That was a bad pun.
"Look, where are you?" She asked.
"I don't know!" I was getting frustrated now.
There was a tap on the door. "You're at 666 Hell drive."
Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story