Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

They meet!

by ThePatient 0 reviews

Niki meets the band!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-25 - 1442 words

0Unrated
When I came round I kept my eyes closed as I could hear voices.
"Do you think she's alright?" Said a quiet concerned voice.
"I hope so! It's pretty lucky that Gerard saw her! If he hadn't I seriously think she would have done it!" Whispered a different voice.
"Why would she though? A pretty girl like her! It's terrible to think what would drive her to do something like that!" Said the first voice.
"Have you seen her arms? There's obviously something seriously wrong! We better go before she wakes up! Don't want to scare her!"
I heard a door open and gently pushed shut. I opened my eyes to find myself in a large black and red room with a large dressing table and closet. My things had been unpacked and were tidied away. Looking around the room I noticed that someone had squashed a tray of food on the bedside table. My sodden clothes were on the chair opposite the dressing table. I sat for a while trying to work out how I had got here but all I could remember was collapsing and then waking up here. I got up, I suddenly felt very dizzy. I leaned on the bedside table and eventually got over it. I slowly padded to the bathroom and rinsed my face with some cold water. Someone entered my room. I stood deadly still.
"WTF?? Where's she gone?" Said a strangely comforting voice. Before I knew what I was doing I called out.
"I'm in here!!" I got up and walked out of the bathroom.
"Are you alright?" Asked a cute, blonde haired man. His eyes were stunning! A deep hazel colour. I looked away.
"Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled.
"You're obviously not fine!" He looked up at me, "Why don't we talk about it eh?"
"No! No, I'm fine! Honestly!" I lied.
"Well at least tell me your name!" He said.
"It's Nicky. And I really should get going!" I told him.
"Where are you going I'll drop you off?" He offered.
"No! I'll just walk thanks!"
"C'mon Nicky! You and I both know that you have nowhere to go!" He exclaimed. At these words I broke down sobbing.
"Hey, hey, hey! Don't cry! I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that! Calm down and tell me what's the matter?"
"Why do you care what's the matter?? Nobody else does! No one cares about me! The one person that did care about me died when I was 2! She left me! She left me in the care of my father who just hit me all the time and made me do all the work! The bitch left me!! And now I have nobody to run to cause I have no friends and my boyfriend's just broke up with me after cheating on me for a year! All the people that I ever loved have just used me! So why should you be any different?? I don't even know your name!"
"Oh poor you! I know it's hard but you just have to pull through! I'm sure it's not like that at all! I'm sure lots of people care about you! Don't worry I'm here for you! And my names Gerard by the way!" He cuddled me as I sobbed in his arms.
Suddenly the door burst open. "Gerard!! There's a man here demanding to be let in! He claims that we have his daughter and that he wants her back home right now!" Said a nervous and unhappy voice.
"No!! No don't make me go back there! Please! He said he'd kill me if he ever saw me again! Please don't let him get me!!" I shouted in hysterics.
"Frank! Stay here with Nicky while I go sort this out!" He said as he left. Frank walked over to a stool in the corner and sat down. I sat on the bed. I waited for what seemed like decades before I heard it. Someone being hit against the wall! The man named Frank ran out of the room and I followed. We were in a small narrow corridor and there was my dad with Gerard up against the wall! It looked like Gerard could hardly breathe!
"DADDY!! DADDY STOP!!" I screamed. He turned. You could smell the alcohol in his breath.
He lumbered towards me and raised his hand. "Teach you to run away from me! You good for nothing cow!" he shouted as he hit my head. I collapsed to the floor. He grabbed me by the hair and began to pull me out of the apartment. I struggled as hard as I could but his grip was too strong!
"No! No! Let go of me! Let go of me!!" I repeatedly screamed. "Help!! Please help!!"
Suddenly my father let go of me. I heard a struggle and some shouts but I dared not look up. I sat in the corner and cried, keeping my head down. Eventually I heard the door slam. He had gone. Someone came and sat next to me. He put his arm round me and let me sob.
"I can see what you mean! It must have been awful growing up with that monster! But he's gone now! There's no one to hurt you!" I looked up at him. His nose and lip were both bleeding and his throat had marks all the way around it of when my father had pinned him against the wall. I looked back down at the floor.
"I'm sorry. I should go. I don't want him to come back and hurt you even more!" I said.
"No! Don't go! Your welcome here and I don't care about a little scratch!" Gerard replied. He stood me up and took me into the living area where they were four other people.
"Everyone this is Nicky. This is Ray, Bob, my brother Mikey and you've already met Frank. Were all in a band called My Chemical Romance." He said dramatically!
"Who?" I said looking confused.
"My Chemical Romance!" replied Ray expectantly, "You have seriously never heard of us?"
"No, I have never listened to music unless you count my dads Rave which I used to hate!" I replied.
"Well our music is more punk/rock! Well I like to think it is!" Frank laughed. Mikey walked over to the stereo and put a CD in. "This is our latest record! It's called The Black Parade!" He said. I sat on the couch and listened to the first track. It was called The End. As I listened a sense of comfort and great relief came over me. As two of tracks ran into each other I asked "So who plays what? I can tell Gerard sings but what about the rest of you?"
"Well I play lead guitar..."
"And I play rhythm guitar!!"
"Yea and I play bass and Bob here plays....."
"....Drums!" Bob interrupted. The second song finished and Mikey switched off the CD player. "Sooooo what do you think?" He asked.
"Wow!! That was really good!! How did you come up with something like that? It's amazing!" I replied.
"Awww! You're just saying that!" Gerard said. I was about to reply when I let out a great yawn.
"Looks like someone's a bit sleepy!" Said Frank, "I think it's time we all went to bed actually." He got up, "C'mon Nicky. I'll show you to the guest room." I got up and followed him out of the room and up the corridor. There was blood splattered on the wall where my dad had pinned Gerard up. I quickly looked down and bummed into Frank! "Oh sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I said glancing back at the blood on the wall. Frank caught me looking.
"You've had a tough life so far eh?" He said, "Don't worry. He's not coming back! I promise!" I smiled at him to show my thanks. I walked past him into the same room I was in before, "Hope your comfortable. It's no palace but it's the best we could do!" said Frank from behind me.
"It's brilliant! Thank you." I replied.
"Ok! Goodnight!" And with that he left. I turned and walked over to the bed. As I lay there thinking about my day I could here all of the others going to bed. Bob, Mikey and Gerard came to make sure I was alright and didn't need anything then went to bed. I lay awake most of the night. Too frightened encase my father came back and hurt the five boys even more! When I eventually got to sleep I had night terrors all night.
Sign up to rate and review this story