Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More Than you can imagine

A Kiss to Remember

by jengrey 4 reviews

She is ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE!!!!!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-25 - 199 words

0Unrated
She awoke in her own bed, in the Brownstone. The next thing that Theresa saw was Jay's face, cut and bruised, staring at her own.
'Theresa! Thank God you're alright! I was so worried!" Jay then held Theresa in the longest hug that she'd ever been in, and the one with the most tears, from her at least.
"Theresa, I thought I'd lost you forever." Jay said, letting go of Theresa and staring into her forest green eyes, and her eyes into his puppy dog brown ones. "there's something I've been meaning to tell you," Jay said, his face only centimeters away from Theresa's. "I love you." He said, leaning in and kissing Theresa. She was shocked at first, but then returned the kiss as her energy returned. His hand slithered around her waist as they stood up and her hands moved up to around his neck.
"How's that for an answer." Theresa said, their foreheads touching, and then they leaned in or another long kiss.



PHEW!!!!! Thank god that's finally done with and over. RxR pleeeeeeze, sorry that was so short tho. I'm starting a new story too it's called 'Another Ancestor'. Please rate and review that too.
Sign up to rate and review this story