Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trust is a Word All Lovers Know

kiss and control

by myusedromance 4 reviews

read plz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-27 - Updated: 2006-12-28 - 1347 words

1Funny
3XOXO MCR"
"I love it!" she yelled while trying to get us all in one huge hug.
"Wow you guys are the shit," Jon thanked
"uhh..thanks?" Mikey said/asked.

Anna's POV

Jon got me a chocolate frosted vanilla cake. My absolute favorite and it looked like it was everyone else's too because I only got one piece and then the rest was gone.
"So how long are you guys on a break for?" I asked in between bites
"Pretty much all summer baby!" Bob yelled from the other room Of course him and Jon had to test out the new PS3 right then and there.
"Yep," Gerard smiled. "You're not getting rid out us that fast"
"I wasn't planning on it" I winked. "okay fellas I was thinking this weekend we head over to the beach, I need a tan."
"Yea me too girlfriend!" Frank said in a girly voice.
The next few days everyone just hung around and did pretty much nothing except make a total mess of the house. The day before the beach I kicked everyone out because I can only clean when I'm alone. And then we went shopping for much needed bathing suits.

Gerard's POV

Anna decided that we all needed real bathing suits and we couldn't skinny dip when we went swimming.
First we went to Hot Topic and pretty much me and the guys all found what we were looking for. Jon and Anna ditched us to find one for herself and we met up at the food court later on.
"Let's see the bathing suit," I said
"No, it's a surprise." she replied in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. Man she was sexy.
"Jon got to see it."
"Jon's more privileged," she said giving him a kiss. I frowned.
"But all in good time, Mr. Way, you will not be sorry."
"I better not be or you'll be punished."
"Oh and how will you manage that."
"I've heard from my connections that tickling really does the trick" I smiled mischievously
She hit Jon.
"You told him!" she said trying to sound serious but was smiling.
"I'm sorry honey but it slipped while I was in an intense game against the jets" he smiled innocently.
"Oh well then all's forgiven! You won right,"
"Hell yea, the eagles (and me) could whoop Gerard's ass anytime!"
"that's what I wanna hear," she joked.
"I wanna go home!" Ray complained
"Me too!" Mikey followed
"Me three I hate shopping!" Bob whined
"Wait girls I didn't even get my manicure yet! It has to match my new bikini!" Frank exclaimed
"Okay, this just got freaky, let's go." Jon said standing up and taking Anna by the hand.
"We're with you," we all laughed and went home to get ready for tomorrow.

CHAPTER 4
Anna's POV

The guys slept over last night so we could get a head start in the morning. I bunked in with Jon and all the guys either slept in my bed, the floor, or the couch. I woke up at 6:00 AM I was going to pack and everything so we could leave by at least 8. I wouldn't wake up the guys till like 730. I walked into the kitchen and was packing some sandwiches when I felt arms around me.
"Hey Jon, wanna make some food with me?"
"Sure I'd love to but Jon's still sleeping."
I turned around and was facing Gerard while he was still holding me around the waist.
"Hey you, whachya doing up so early?"
"I heard you wake up so I thought I'd help you out." he whispered.
I shuddered slightly (in a good way).

Gerard's POV

We were looking at each other and I moved closer to her lips. We were so close...
"Yea cough can you please grab the turkey?," she asked pulling away

Anna's POV

I really wanted to kiss him but...I don't know maybe I'm not ready to yet? He looked crushed
"Please, I'm sorry it's not you." I told him. "I wanted it too it's just..."
"Just what Anna? What's holding you back? I am not going to hurt you ever."
"I know Gerard it's just..."
At that moment he grabbed my face and our lips collided. It was amazing. I was tense at first but I let go and began kissing him back. We stopped and faced each other and I looked at his beautiful eyes and smiled.
"Everything will be okay." he said, "I promise,"
We heard people get up and Jon walked into the kitchen. Me and Gerard pulled apart and pretended like nothing happened. Only it did.

Gerard's POV

Wow that was amazing. She must've really loved that fucker that screwed her over. If I ever met him I'd probably beat the living shit out of him.
"Good morning princess!" Jon said walking into the kitchen and giving Anna a kiss.
"Good morning sunshine!" she replied kissing him back.
"Good morning to you too, Gerard," Jon said coming at me to give me a kiss.
They laughed as I tried to push him away. Frank walked in and saw what was happening.
"How come you never want to kiss me Jon! I'm hotter anyway!"
We all just joked around and finished making the food and woke up the other guys.
Cape May here we come!

Anna's POV

It was soo hot out. I was wearing a pair of Jon's ginormous shorts and a Used t-shirt.
We were staying at El Coronado Hotel which was my favorite place since I was little. We went up into our jumbo room that had three king sized beds and couch (two to a bed one on the couch) Yep, we were living the good life.
"I wanna got to the beach!" I yelled
"I think you're the only punk chick I know that loves tanning" Mikey commented.
"Yea but I think the tan really brings out my eyes," I joked
"Okay let's get ready and we'll leave in a few," Ray said.
Every one went to their rooms and bathrooms to get dressed. Me and Jon had a bed and he helped me get my bathing suit on (tying the bikini). I looked hot, my bikini was really flaunting all I got and it was black with bleeding hearts on it.
"You're so...what's the words?" Jon teased
"HOT AND SPICY!"
I threw on some boy shorts over it and the t-shirt on again. And of course, the huge chanel sunglasses I stole from Gerard.
"Let's go." I said grabbing Jon and starting out.

Gerard's POV

Anna came out of her room with Jon in hand. I can't say I'm not jealous because I am sort of but it's okay!
"EVERYONE OUTSIDE!" bob yelled.
We got on the beach and set up a little spot. All of us ripped our shirts off and ran into the water. Anna just sat there reading a book. Time for the fun.
"Hey Anna!"
"Yea Gerard!"
"watch ya reading?" I said approaching her.
"Twilight."
"You enjoying it."
"Yep" she said with out looking up. I took the book out of her hands and pulled up over my shoulder. She started screaming
"Let go of me Gerard!"
"No, we're going for a swim."

Anna's POV

The next thing I knew I was underwater.
"I'm going to kill you Gerard!" everyone was laughing
After a splash fight I got out of the water and shed off the baggy shirt and shorts off.

Gerard's POV

Anna got out of the water. And took her clothes off. HOLY SHIT! She looked so hot in her bathing suit.
"Anna"
"yea"
"you said I wouldn't be sorry"
"You are" she said frowning
"Yea because you look even better than I thought you would. So I guess that means punishment."
She smiled and started running. I chased after her and tackled her in the sand and tickled the crap out of her. I was lying on top of her as she caught her breath from laughing so hard. I couldn't help it again. So I kissed her and she kissed back right away.
Sign up to rate and review this story