Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter two: I need you so bad.

by SongbirdFlyAway 3 reviews

Drey's packing and ready to leave.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-27 - Updated: 2006-12-28 - 948 words

3Ambiance
"This ain't a scene its a goddamn arm's race."

Ahh Drey, what's wrong with you?! You're singng that Fall Out Boy song. AH! You knew it was a Fall Out Boy song!

Maybe I should just admit that I actually like fun music, even if it is on the radio... which might explain the sexy dancing I was doing in my shower yesterday morning when the song Fergalicious got stuck in my head. Yes, I might know a word or two to that song.
Hi, my name is Audrey Peters, and I am a music snob. And with being a music snob, comes being stubborn when it comes to actually admitting that certain songs get stuck in your head constently and you have no choice but to move your hips when they do. I'll admit it - if the artist doesn't have a strange name or a unique voice, I probably won't admit that I listen to it. I'm cool like that. Or totally insecure, I havn't decided which. I do know that I love music and it makes me happy.

Sufjan Steven's "Chicago" blasted through my speakers while I piled clothes after clothes into the suitcases piled on my bed.

I still had a week until I actually left, but I like to be organized and get things out of the way. Not to mention, I don't want to spend my last week in the only place I've ever lived packing. This was Mitch week. Devoted mostly to him. Nobody else seemed to matter anymore.

I wiped hair out of my eyes and glanced at the clock, he would be here in an hour to help me finished getting organized and pack.

I'm too tired for this.

I plopped down on the large suitcase, making sure it was possibly to actually close, and leaned up against the wall.

Aaah... I'm leaving here in one week, I'm moving in with my grandma who I haven't seen since I was 12 and rarely talk to, and I have to deal with the dreaded making friends.
Er, making friends... that was gonna be hard for me. I am 19 years old, fresh out of high school, and taking a year off from college. Too bad this didn't happen earlier, then I would still have had time to be accepted into college for this year... I could start with Mitch and we could still be together. But no, it didn't work out like that: I have to wait a whole year until I can start. A whole year that my father couldn't suck it up and let me stay with him. A whole year in a city where I had never been to and wouldn't know anybody but a 90 year old woman who can barely walk. I'm sooo excited...

"Drey... hey Drey..." The sound was faint, what the hell was going on? I opened my eyes slowly as my boyfriend shook me. I sat up and felt a sudden pain shoot through my back. Half my body was on my suitcase, the other half on my bed: not very comfortable.

"Hey baby... I must have fallen asleep. What time is it?" I wiped the sticky drool off the bottom of my chin. Attractive, I know.
Mitch kissed me on the head and put my suitcase on the floor, making room on the bed for him to sit down. "It's a little after 5:00. Do you want to go grab some dinner?"

"No." We both were shocked by my immediate response. My body bubbled up with butterflies and shivers. I wanted Mitch, my love, my one and only. I smiled "Not yet."

This was it, I grabbed him and pulled him down on top of me on the bed. We started kissing fiercly. Mitch broke away for a "Whoa!" Mainly because this was out of character. Don't get me wrong, we've had sex, but in the 4 years we've been dating, it hasn't been very much. We just didn't need that physical intimacy for our reltionship to feel complete. We were content with laying under the stars and just cuddling together. This moment was different, all I wanted was him, and I only had a week to do so. We sat up to take off eachothers clothes, then layed back down to move up and down together. "I love you" He whispered in my ear and kissed the bottom of my jawline.

We layed in bed together after we were finished, with our arms wrapped around eachother. We had made love more times that week than we had in a year. This is what I was giving up; not just the sex, just being with him. I breathed deep, trying to hold back tears. Trying to think of something else. I didn't want to leave him. Not now, not ever.

"Tomorrow... you're leaving tomorrow." Mitch intertwined his fingers in with mine and I deepened my head into his chest. "I love you so much Audrey Elisabeth."

"I love you too Mitchell Darren. Will you take me to the airport tomorrow? I don't think my father will be home to take me, not like he'd want to anyway."

Another kiss on the forehead "Of course I'll take you, I wouldn't want it any other way." He whispered into my hair.

"Me neither."

Tomorrow, I was leaving for Milwaukee. I was leaving the perfect Spring Lake, which had the beach [or what we call "the lake"], big beautiful homes, and New York City an hour and 15 minutes away. Incredible, and it was mine, but tomorrow it'll be gone.

___________________________________________

I PROMISE FallOutBoy will appear soon and the chapters will get longer.
I'm still kinda introducing. Please comment for an update!!
Sign up to rate and review this story