Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Harlequin Romance

i dont love you

by razorblade16 1 review

read and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-12-28 - Updated: 2006-12-28 - 503 words

0Unrated
The next morning hope woke up but frank wasn't next to her. She walked out to the living room and saw ray and bob all dressed in tuxes. "hope hurry up and get ready." "um ok." Hope walked into the bathroom and got into the shower she realized she had a hickey on her neck and on her chest. "oh great this is gonna go over great with the family." Hope rolled her eyes. She put her nicest dress on and tried to cover her neck up the best she could. She walked out and saw Gerard standing there "hey." He said. "don't talk to me." Hope walked past him. "why shouldn't I talk to you you're the one that shouldn't talk to me I mean you're the one sleeping with frank!" Gerard yelled. And ray, bob, and mikey all looked back at Gerard and hope. Hope turned around "shut up you don't understand anything!" she screamed. "oh I understand perfectly! You fucked Frankie last night and now you two think you guys are all secretly going out when really everyone knows!"

hope started to cry and frank walked out of the other bathroom. Everyone stared at him "um ok." He walked past hope and touched her arm. "see what I mean!" Gerard yelled. "what the hell are you doing frank?" ray asked. "what are you talking about?" frank asked. "she's gerard's girl." Mikey said. "actually if I could talk im not anyone's girl but I don't wanna be with Gerard anymore oh and Gerard I've been trying to get you to realize that I don't love you anymore!" Gerard looked down "you could've just told me." "no gerard I couldn't because you would've over reacted like you always do!" "fine let's just go." Gerard walked out and the other guys followed him. Frank and hope walked out.

The funeral went by fast cause hope was crying and not for her sister she was crying because she knew she had hurt Gerard and it was like she didn't care. But now after all she said he wouldn't even be friends with her. When they were all in the car again hope said "im sorry Gerard please could we still be friends?" "you hurt me bad hope." "I know im really sorry." "ok I forgive you." "really?" "yea." Hope smiled "thank you." "yea sure whatever."

When they got back to the bus hope remembered that she had taken a pregnancy test after she had first found out that grace had died and she wasn't pregnant. So when they got back to the bus she took another one and it said she was. "it has to be frank's." hope sighed. "what am I doing?!?" she knew this wasn't how the old hope would've acted but since meeting the guys it's like she's changed in some way. "oh well this Is how I am." Hope smiled and walked out of the bathroom and saw all the guys sitting in the living room laughing with each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story