Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Harlequin Romance

welcome to the black parade

by razorblade16 0 reviews

read and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-28 - Updated: 2006-12-28 - 1024 words

0Unrated
Hope pretended to love Gerard but she always fell back into frank's arms. "Gerard I need to tell you something." Hope sat down next to Gerard. "what?" hope sighed. "im pregnant and it's your child." Hope stared at Gerard. "oh. When did you find out?" "a couple weeks ago." "oh ok." Gerard looked down. Ray and bob walked into the room they saw Gerard sitting with hope on the couch. "um what's going on?" ray asked. "hope's pregnant." Gerard said. Ray dropped his cup and bob smiled "congrats!" bob yelled. "thanks" hope silently said. Mikey walked into the room and saw everyone looking shocked. "um what's going on?" "hope's pregnant." Ray said. "what!" mikey yelled. Frank woke up from everyone yelling "what's going on." "hope's preg-" ray started. "hope's pregnant yea I know." Everyone looked at frank.

"how did you find out?" Gerard asked getting up. "um hope told me." "when?" "like two weeks ago." Gerard turned around "why did you tell him and not me?" hope backed up "um I don't know." "yes you do please hope tell me." Hope started to panic and ran out of the bus. Frank ran after her. He wandered up on stage looking for her "hope?" he quietly yelled. He heard crying behind one of the amps. He walked over to it and saw hope sitting there. "hope what's wrong?" "why does he have to over react about everything?" she cried. "I don't know. Maybe he just doesn't understand." "you understand right?" "yea I do hope yea I do." "do you promise that you'll never let anyone hurt me?" "what like how joe hurt you?" hope nodded her head. "no hope I would never let anyone touch you." Frank held hope's hand and rubbed his finger against hers. "I love you frank." "I love you too hope." Hope leaned forward but frank couldn't do this to Gerard. But he had to support hope so when he felt her lips on his he kissed her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down onto her. They laid there making out till hope felt frank's hand at the top of her pants.

She sat up "I cant do this." "im sorry." Frank looked away. "it's not your fault." Hope kissed frank. All of a sudden hope's cell phone started to ring. "hello?" "mom? Why are you calling me?" "what about grace?" "what! When?!?" "ill be right there." Hope hung up and cried "my sister's dead." Frank held hope close to him "I have to go can you guys come with me?" "yea ill go get the others guys." "thank you." Hope ran off the stage and frank followed she ran inside and got her jacket. She got in the car and frank drove. They got to the hospital and hope ran up to grace's room. "mom!" hope ran into her mom's arms. It had been a long time since her and her mom had hugged. "she went when she was sleeping." Her mom cried. "oh my god!" hope started to cry and grabbed onto the sleeve of frank's shirt. Gerard just stood there watching as hope cried into frank's chest. "the funeral's tomorrow we wanted to get it over with so we wouldn't have to suffer." Her dad said. "ok." "it's at 11 at our old curch." "ok." Hope and the guys left.

That night bob, frank, ray, and hope were playing poker, mikey was sleeping, and Gerard was pretending to read a book but he was really watching what hope and frank did. "no that's not allowed ray!" bob yelled. "yea you're cheating...you cheater!" hope yelled. "takes one to know one." Ray yelled only joking but hope got quiet. "no it doesn't ray shut up she's not cheating." Frank said. "ok sorry man." They kept playing till hope fell asleep and ray and bob were too drunk to keep count of their chips. Frank picked hope up and carried her to her bunk and covered when he stood straight Gerard was standing right there. "what's your problem man?" frank asked. Gerard grabbed frank and dragged him to the living room. Hope stuck her head out of her bunk to see what was happening. "Gerard what's up with you!" frank yelled then Gerard punched frank in his stomach frank fell onto the couch. "what was that for?!?!" frank cried. "that was for making out with my girl!" Gerard hit him again.

Hope flinched she was re living when joe used to hit her for talking to another guy. "man I never did that!" "don't lie!" "im not!" "you know what I cant deal with this right now!" Gerard walked to the back of the bus and closed hope's curtain on her bunk. "jerk." She waited to hear his door slam and she pulled the curtain back and ran into the bathroom to see frank looking at the bruise on his stomach from Gerard. "oh my god." Hope said. Frank turned around. "baby what are you doing out here?" hope walked up and sat on the sink. Frank wrapped his arms around her and she kissed him. "this is so wrong." He whispered. "he deserves it look what he did to you." Hope whispered. "it's nothing he didn't even hit me that hard." Frank said.

Hope kissed frank and wrapped her legs around his waist. Frank picked her up and carried her to his bunk and laid her down. She laid there while frank took his belt off. He got in the bunk and laid on top of her. They made out till hope felt frank's hand at the top of her pants this time she didn't stop him and before she knew they were under the covers. She pulled the curtain shut and turned off the little light. After everything had happened frank collapsed next to hope still holding her hand. He was laying on his side he whispered into her ear "I love you hope." "I love you too Frankie." She turned onto her side and they held hands and stared into each other's eyes. They both slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story