Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Harlequin Romance

the sharpest lives

by razorblade16 1 review

read and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-12-23 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 417 words

0Unrated
After the first couple shows Gerard realized how hard he had fallen for hope. He just hoped that she felt the same for him. One morning frank, bob, and ray were all still sleeping, mikey was reading the newspaper, and Gerard was writing in his notebook. Just then hope walked out of her and gerard's bedroom just in gerard's shirt. She walked past Gerard and Gerard followed her with his eyes. She went and sat down on the couch and drank her coffee. Gerard just stared at her "what's wrong hope?" hope looked up at him she had tears in her eyes "nothing." She got up and walked towards the back of the bus, she bumped right into frank.

"hope what's wrong?" frank said making her sit down on one of the bunks. "I ruined everything." She cried. Frank wiped away her tears "what did you do?" "frank I cant tell you. You'll be mad at me." "no I wont I promise." Hope looked frank in his eyes "why can I talk to you when I cant talk to anyone else?" hope asked. "I don't know I guess im just cool like that." Hope smiled. "gerard's gonna be mad, frank." Frank hugged hope "no he wont gerard's a good guy trust me I grew up with him." "I guess." "please tell me hope I care about you." Hope looked at frank "frank I'm pregnant." Frank held hope and she started crying.

"Gerard will understand I promise you." Frank reassured her. "I don't think he will." "I care about you hope....alot" frank said. "what are you doing frank you cant fall for her she's gerard's and now she's pregnant with his kid!" frank thought. "frank I have to tell you something else." "what is it?" hope wiped her tears away "I think I might love someone more then I do Gerard." "who?" hope looked down "I think I might love you." She looked up at frank who was just looking at her. "I knew you didn't care about that." "no I do hope." "oh really prove it." "I love you too. I've loved you for awhile but you were gerard's girl." Hope sighed "we're in trouble aren't we?" frank started to laugh "what's so funny?" hope asked. "you're just so innocent." "ha whatever." "yea." Frank hugged hope. "so we'll just stay friends with benefits?" hope asked. Frank looked at hope "yea we'll be that." Hope smiled and hugged frank. "at least we're really good friends." Frank thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story