Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Harlequin Romance

This Is How I Disappear

by razorblade16 2 reviews

read and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 461 words

0Unrated
They arrived at the hospital in an hour after that. Hope walked to her sister's room and turned around to face the guys "ok you guys just have to wait here and I'll let y'all know when to come in ok?" "ok." All the guys said in unison. Hope walked into her sister's room "hey grace." Grace turned to see hope standing there in jeans, a black t-shirt, and converse, her hair was shorter then before. "hey hope." Grace smiled. "hey you know that band you love?" "my chemical romance?" "yea them." "what about them?" "well didn't you wanna go to their concert?" grace looked down "yea but I can't" "yea you." "really?" grace looked up. "well not exactly but will this do?" just then Gerard walked in "hi grace." Grace smiled and got out of her bed and walked over to Gerard. "how's it going?" he asked her. "i-t's g-g-reat." She smiled. "glad to hear that."

"guys come on in." hope said. And the rest of the guys walked in. "oh my god! Hope how'd you do this?!?!?!" hope grabbed gerard's hand "oh I have my ways." Hope smiled up at Gerard. "ok well we thought since you can't go to our normal concert that we'd perform just for you!" "here in this room? Right now?" grace asked. "yep this room, and right now." Gerard said. "I love you!" grace yelled jumping into hope's arms. Hope laughed "I love you too grace." Hope started to cry and she looked at Gerard "she's even beautiful when she cries." Gerard thought. "let's get set up." Ray said. It took an hour to set up but grace waited. "ok what's your favorite song?" Gerard asked. "um Helena." Grace replied. "ok you heard her guys." They started playing and after that song they played any other song that grace wanted. "so how was that?" hope asked. "it was great!!!!" grace yelled.

Just then hope and grace's parents walked in "oh hello hope." Her mom said. Hope looked up "hello mom." Her parents walked past Gerard and looked at him. "who's this?" her dad asked. "this is Gerard. We were just leaving. Bye grace I love you." Hope kissed her sister's head. "love you too. Bye Gerard!" grace said. "bye kiddo." Gerard kissed grace's head and they all left. When they were in the car hope started to cry. "hope what's wrong?" frank asked. "nothing." "don't lie to me." "it's just my parents. They hate me." "well we don't hate you." Gerard said and kissed her. "um are you two together?" frank asked. "yea we are." Gerard answered. "ha see I told you two you should get together!" frank laughed. "yea ok shut up." They started the car it was time to go on tour.
Sign up to rate and review this story