Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Body Swap

Worlds Worst Hangover

by lassy101 4 reviews

waking up in the morning is bad enough but what if the body you were in wasn't yours? Plz R&R.

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 342 words

0Unrated
Body swap
Disclaimer: Mr Shan owns it not me.



Arra woke up after a night of heavy drinking with a huge hangover. She groaned and opened her eyes. She lifted her hand and saw she wasn't wearing what she had on last night. In fact she didn't own anything red. That's when it hit her- Larten. Did she spend the night with him? She turned over and saw the other side of the bed was empty. She was disappointed that she didn't sleep with Larten but why was she wearing his cloak? She sat up and then she realised her chest was flat. 'What the...' she thought to herself. She felt down her body and realised her boobs had completely gone! Arra checked again. Nope, definitely gone. Now that she thought about it she was wearing all Larten's clothes.
Arra ran a hand over her head. She didn't run it through her long, soft hair but through a crop of short hair. "No!!" she cried. 'I'm in Larten's body!' she thought but how? There was only one way to check but she didn't want to look in case it was his body. She ran her hand down her body until it reached her trousers. She paused a second before sliding her hand over the top of them.
She withdrew her hand quickly. Yep. Definitely his body.


Larten woke up lying on his stomach. He lifted his head. A long brown lock of hair fell in front of his eyes. He brushed it back and put his hand on his head. He ran his fingers through long hair. He rolled onto his back and stroked his hair again. His hand stopped when it reached his chest. He let go of the hair and felt down. He reluctantly looked down as he did this. His eyes widened at what he saw. "They do not belong to me."
He jumped out of his bed and dove for the mirror. He looked at his reflection and staring back at him was a very scared Arra Sails.
Sign up to rate and review this story