Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Body Swap

chapter numero 2

by lassy101 3 reviews

Next chappy up!!!

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 592 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own it!!!!!
This is 4 Bex and ma friends
A.N. I know they don't have beds in the book but it made more sense if they did.


Arra ran to her bedroom where she found herself? The person in the room jumped. "Why...how...who... why are you in my body?"
"Arra?"
"Yes! Give me back my body!" She grabbed at the person who had 'stolen' her body but stopped when realisation hit. "Larten?"
"Yes?"
"You're in my body?!?"
"Yes. And you are in mine."
"What? Oh right. Well I don't want to be in your body anymore give me mine back!!!" Arra grabbed Larten. Then let go. "What the hell are we supposed to do?"
"I think the wisest thing we could do is just keep a low profile and try get on as normal as possible."
"Normal?!?" Arra screamed. "What's normal about being stuck in someone else's body?!?"
"Let's find Seba he probably knows what the best thing for us to do is." Larten said keeping very calm and relaxed.
"Oh yes lets get more people involved. They won't think we're crazy at all!"
"Do you have any other suggestions?"
After a couple of thoughtful seconds Arra spoke up. "Fine let's go get Seba."

*

"Arra!" Mika called out. Arra turned around and then realised she wasn't the Arra he wanted so she nudged Larten in the arm. He turned around. "Can I speak to you... in private?"
"Ok" Larten answered and walked towards him. Arra was about to stop him when another voice interrupted.
"Ah, Larten I've been looking everywhere for you!" Gavner said grabbing Arra by the arm. "I have to show you something it's hilarious."
"what... no!" Arra tried to protest but when Larten and Mika turned around out of earshot Arra gave up. "Oh shit!"

*

"Arra, I haven't seen you much since Larten arrived." Mika grumbled.
"What is wrong with m- Larten?"
"It's just... oh nothing. All that matters is that we have a date tonight. That is still on right? I set up my room for romancing just for you."
"Huh? Oh erm sorry I cannot join you on our date tonight I do not like you anymore. And Larten is way better in bed. Sorry. Goodbye!" Larten hurried off before Mika could say or do anything.
'Arra will kill me for that! Oh well!' Larten thought as he caught up with Arra and Gavner.
"Lar- I mean Arra! So did everything go alright with Mika?" Arra said trying really hard to speak in Larten's precise tone.
"I need to talk to you about that." Larten said excusing them from the room Arra and Gavner sat in.

"Do you realise how freaking difficult it is to talk like you? I think Gavner is suspicious." Arra said still talking proper. "Ahh I can't stop it!!! Oh there we go!"
"Arra!" Larten snapped and Arra looked at him innocently. "I just needed to tell you that your date with Mika has been cancelled."
"Eh? What the hell did you do?"
"Nothing. Well I may have said that I do not like him anymore and the words 'Larten is way better in bed than you' may have slipped out..." Larten trailed off looking at the floor so he couldn't see Arra fuming.
"WHAT?!?" Why did you do that?" Arra shouted. Then a little louder than a whisper she added: "You are better in bed but that's not the point."
Larten smiled and was about to explain why he did it when someone else entered the conversation.
Sign up to rate and review this story