Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis

Prologue

by adolf3 2 reviews

An unknown heritage can cause so much change. It can make nations fall and mountains tremble. Harry Potter has an unknowm heritage and it is going to change more than just our world...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Bellatrix, Cho, Fleur, Harry, Lupin, Padma, Parvati, Sirius, Tonks - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 812 words

-1Boring
A/N: This is a new story I am starting as I have had the idea for a while now and someone, namely Crimson Embers, check out that authors excellent story Wolflei, has requested that I start work on this. I would like to assure all who think that this story will remain second in my writing priorities to Empire. I will not abandon this story, but there will often be a significant time between updates, but I pledge you, the Reader, that I will not voluntarily abandon this story in the middle. So now just sit back, relax, keep your hands, arms and all other appendages inside the ride at all times, and enjoy the show. BTW, this is a prologue and I should warn you, and I am very left wing, so most politics will tend to sound like socialist or communist party dogma. Also, this is going to be a Harry/Harem fic, with the females in the character list as the slaves. If you don't like any of this then don't read it.

Obligatory Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, the LotR series or any other characters, plots, and/or themes that you may find. In fact, I am quite sure that I cannot even claim the basic plotline as my own as I am sure that someone out there came up with it before me.

Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis

Prologue

The Presidential Quarters, Cirith Ungôl

Legolas looked up at the Sickle of the Valar, thinking of the child stolen from him and his mate, the Dark Lord Sauron. Contrary to how Sauron is portrayed to be a heartless bastard who would burn the world to ashes, the Dark Lord was actually a very caring Dark Elf. He had been painted with a very black brush because he challenged the status quo, the very idea that only kings could rule the land. Once he won the war, the kingdoms of Middle-earth turned into democracies and republics, ruled by the collective strength and will of the people. However, they all gave deference to Sauron, the one who allowed them to prosper as true functioning societies, instead of stagnating under the ineffective leadership of the former class systems, which had caused endless wars. Now they lead themselves to the Promised Land, a truly perfect societal system, all due to the Dark Lord Sauron.

Their child had only been a few hours out of the blonde elf's womb, when a wizard who looked like the slain Gandalf kidnapped him and wounded Legolas so that he could never bear another child. He and his mate had scoured Middle-Earth searching for their lost son vowing to annihilate those who had taken their child. However, that had been years ago, and after five years of furious searching the beleaguered parents had given in to the perceptible reality that the might never find their son. Even though they had given up the search, they never forgot their son, Aranethon Caundaugion Arandorion Balamaethor, the light of their lives. Legolas watched the Sickle of the Valar forlornly thinking that his son should have been beside him learning the lore of his heritage. However, that would be only a dream until his son came into his inheritance when his son's magic would call out to his /adars/, then they would be reunited as a family.

#4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey

One Harry Potter sat on the roof of his 'relatives' -if you could call people who starved, thrashed and belittled you on a regular basis that- house looking up at the stars, wondering what it would be like to have a true family. As he looked up at the Big Dipper, he felt a strange sense of longing and despair, he knew that these emotions not his, but before he could examine these foreign emotions further they disappeared. He quickly brushed off the strange emotions as he remembered his link with Tom Riddle, also the so-called Lord Voldemort. He then glanced at his watch and he attempted to get back inside the house quietly, so as not to awake the whale that called itself his uncle. He winced in pain as he smacked his bruised shoulder, a generous early birthday present his uncle had given him, against the side of the house on his way to the ground. He managed to make it to his bedroom without further incident and he played his traditional waiting game for his birthday to arrive. At precisely 12am on July 31 1996, a power spike the likes of which had never been felt before spread throughout this world and many others, noticed by all but three in particular. Sauron and Legolas knew where their child was, and Albus Dumbledore knew that all of plans for the Demon-child were coming undone. Little did anyone suspect how much their world was about to change.
Sign up to rate and review this story