Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > My Mom Is Dating The God Of Time!

The Ring

by Ace_Fan_12 3 reviews

Ever wonder what might happen when your mom dates your biggest ennemi? Well that's how Archie feels when he goes back home and finds out his mom is dating the power-hungry god of time, Cronus! Arch...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 949 words

2Exciting
My Mom is Dating the God of Time!
Chapter 2


-" BOYFRIEND?!" shouted Archie and instantly dropped his bags.

-" Yes, I met Cronus the other day and he is a very nice man!" said his mother as she walked closer to Cronus and he put his arm around her. Angry, Archie stomped his way to Cronus and pushed his hand off his mom.

-" If you put ONE hand on my mom, I swear I'm gonna.."

-" Archie! Calm down! Do you, by any chance, know Cronus?" asked his mom.

-" Know him! I FIGHT him! But I can't tell that to mom. She'll totally Freak when she finds out I fight an insane God of Time!" thought Archie and made up an excuse.

-" Mom, he's a mean guy! He, uh, kills people and he, uh, steals stuff!! Common mom! You gotta believe me!
This guy has BAD written all over him!"

-" Cronus, is this true?" asked his mom.

-" Why Of course not Mary!(the name of Archie's mom) You know I would never do that!" answered Cronus and looked deep into her eyes. Her eyes turned red and then turned back to normal.

-" You're right Cronus. Archie must be watching too many movies lately. Archie, go to your room right now!" her mom's attitude quickly changed.

-" But mom!"

-" NOW!" she yelled. Archie took his bag and rushed into his room, slamming his door behind him. He laid down on his bed, a thousand questions running through his head. Why was Cronus dating his mom? What did she find in him? I mean seriously, age difference much? And most importantly, why did his mom believe Cronus and not him, her ONLY son! He snapped back to reality when he heard someone knock on the door.

-" What do you want!" he yelled.

-" Now, now Archie. Is that any way to treat your mom's new boyfriend?" said a familiar voice and in walked Cronus. Archie quickly got his whip out and stood in his battle position.

-" Cronus! Why are you dating my mom anyway! Aren't you planning to rule the world or something?" he asked, waiting for an answer.

-" God's can get lonely too sometimes. When I saw your mother, I knew we would be perfect together." Said Cronus.

-" You're lying!" screamed Archie, "You're up to something! I'm sure of it! And I swear, if you touch ONE hair on my mom's head, I'm going to kill you!"

-" Oh I'm soo scared!" Cronus said sarcastically, " You'll get use to me once I marry your mother."

-" She'll NEVER marry a jerk like you!" yelled Archie.

-" Oh but that's what you think. I can make her do whatever I want her to do, whether she likes it or not. And nothing you say or do will stop us from getting married. And as soon as I do, I am going to destroy both you AND your mother! MUHAHAHAH!"

-" Not if I tell her first!" said Archie and ran to the door but Cronus quickly grabbed him and covered his mouth.

-" This little conversation of ours will remain a secret unless you never want to see your mother again! Have I made myself clear?" whispered Cronus. Archie gave an angry glare at him and bit his hand.

-" OUCH! Why you little..." but the door suddenly opened and in came Archie's mother.

-" What's going on here boys?" she asked.

-" Oh nothing Mary, we were only having a future-son-to-father talk. Come Mary, I have something to tell you downstairs." Said Cronus and dragged Mary downstairs, leaving an angry Archie standing in his place.

He couldn't stand knowing Cronus was in his house. The thought of it was killing him. He decided to sneak down and listen to what they were saying. He slowly walked on his tiptoes and sat down at the edge of the stairs. He saw Cronus bending down on his knees while his mother was sitting down on a chair.

-" Mary, these past few days with you were the best ones in my life." Started Cronus.

-" Oh shit! He's good!" thought Archie.

-" And so I want you to have this ring, to show how much my love burns for you. I love you Mary. Will you marry me?" he asked and took out a small black box from his pocket. He opened it and there stood a beautiful 14k diamond ring with their initials on it.

-" Oh Cronus! It's beautiful! I don't know what to say!" answered Mary. Cronus slowly slipped the ring on her middle finger and suddenly her eyes glowed red.

-" Yes Cronus, I will marry you." She responded in the same tone.

-" My plan is going perfectly! Now that I have you under my control, all I have to do is make that son of yours too! And then I will finally rule the world! MUHAHAHAHA!" he made his insane laugh again and this time, his mother laughed with him. Archie couldn't believe it! His mom was under Cronus' s control and was going to marry him! He let out a small gasp and quickly covered his mouth, hoping Cronus didn't hear him.

Unfortunately, he did.

-" Who's there? Show yourself!" he shouted. Without hesitating, Archie quickly ran into his room and pretended he was sleeping. Cronus walked upstairs and opened his door. When he saw that he was sleeping, he only whispered.

-" Your turn will come soon enough, Archie." and closed the door, leaving Archie's eyes filled with tear because he couldn't believe what just happened. He sobbed a bit and then went into a very, very uncomfortable sleep....
--------------------------------------------------
Aww poor Archie! Well I saw how much you guys liked my first chappie so I hope you enjoy this one too! Rate and Review Please!
Sign up to rate and review this story