Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Voices

Chapter 06:I'm sorry.

by SallyandJack 0 reviews

"Someone shoved her in front of it."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 441 words

0Unrated
Bridgette closed her eyes tightly letting a tear escape. "I'm sorry." She practicly whispered. "It was hard for me, I was under so much pressure." The tears started coming down for rapidly. "They turned me into something...I didn't...want to be."

Brendon looked at her. Melanie crawled up to him, he started to stroke her. "I'm sorry for being the cause of you losing your job."

"I'm sorry for blaming it on you. I can get it back now." She laughed. She then started to cry again. "I didn't want it to die. He shoved me. He didn't care."

He pulled her closer. "Shh, it's okay. We're gonna be fine, Spencer, Ryan and Maddie. And of course Melanie."

"I just, I can't stop thinking about it. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks because of him."

*

The band was sitting on the couch, playing the usual video games.

"Bree, you've got to calm down! It's not his fault!"

"How, Maddie. Tell me how is it NOT his fault? He's gonna pay! For my job, and the rest of my life!"

Everyone staired at them.

"Bree, you're making a big scene over nothing."

"Over nothing?! In magizenes I've been bolimic because of this!!"

"Hey, sweetie. Everything okay?" Brendon asked.

"Is everything okay? You're an ass! I hate your guts! Get out of my face!!"

"What did I do?"

She took a breath and staired at him. "Congratulations! You're gonna be an effin dad!!!" She ran out.

Maddie looked at him. "I don't know what's gotten into her. You have to talk to her. Calm her down, she won't listen to me."

So Brendon did as she said.

"Bridgette! Stop!" He ran in front of her. "Calm down, what you're doing is unhealthy!"

"Oh really? I'm not keeping it. No matter what you say."

"Bree, listen..."

"Listen to what? How much of an ass you are? Why should I?!"

He shook his head. "You need help, you seriously need help."

She broke down onto the floor and started hystericly crying. "Why did it have to happen? Please, tell me. What did I do wrong? I'm already 3 months! It's no fair!"

"Bree, calm down."

"Stay away from me!!!" She got up and ran away from him, he couldn't tell where she was going.

He stood there for about half an hour, just walking around, hoping she would come back. She didn't. He walked back.

As soon as he got into the bus they all staired at him.

"What did I do?"

Ryan sighed. "It's not you, it's her. Bree was hit by a car half an out ago. Someone shoved her in front of it."
Sign up to rate and review this story