Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Falling Hard

Collide

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Myka is at a MCR concert when at the end she bumps into Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 485 words

-1Predictable
A/N: I Hope you like the story i think it's good but to others it may not be but please leave revierws. Oh and i don't own any of the characters except for the one's who are not in the band.

Chapter one


It was at the end of a My Chemical Romance tour, their album The Black Parade comes out soon so they are soon ending their tour. The band was going back to their bus when Mikey collided with another person, on accident of course.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." the girl said to him apologizing profusely. She looked up and saw Mikey, she recognized him from the band obviously since she was at the concert.

"It's fine really." Mikey said, as he stood up pocketing his phone that fell.

The girl stood up and looked at the ground, obviously nervous. "Really I am sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." she said quietly.

Mikey slightly smiled at her shyness, "Its fine don't worry." he said.

"Myka!" Someone behind them yelled.

"I'm sorry again, for bumping into you. I have to go someone's yelling at me." she put her cell phone in her purse and walking away to where her friend was waiting for her.

Mikey got on the tour bus and they were now on their way back home to New Jersey. Gerard was smirking at him, he obviously saw him talking with the girl Myka; he knew that Gerard was about to say something about that.

"So who was the girl Mikey?" he said smirking.

Mikey got something out of the fridge and sat down, "No one Gerard, we just accidentally bumped into each other. Don't make a big deal out of nothing." he said glaring at his brother.

Frank piped up hearing the conversation, "What, is Mikey developing a crush on an unknown girl?" he asked jokingly.

Mikey glared at the both of them, "Seriously I don't even know her last name, and I only know her first because her friend shouted at her." he said going to sit on the couch that they have.

Now that he remembered, the girl Myka was really pretty. Not someone who would stand out in a crowd, but a simple beauty type. Though if she dressed the way she did at the concert, dark make-up and her face pale as she could get it she most definitely would be standing out in the crowd. She had straight hair, it was dark red with black streaks in it and her bangs dyed the same color as well.

She had dark brown eyes, he remembered that quite well because they were the darkest brown that he has ever seen. She wasn't too tall but she was at least a bit taller than Frank, who's only five feet two or so, so that would make her about five feet four maybe.
Sign up to rate and review this story