Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Falling Hard

Wrong Phone

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Mikey and Myka accidentally grabbedhte wrong phone's at the concert. Now they have each other's phone instead of their own

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 1738 words

-1TrainWreck
A/N: As always most of the characters aren't mine and please review

Chapter 2


Myka's friend was still amazed that she bumped into Mikey Way of My Chemical Romance, while she was at their concert a few days earlier. "Look Sarelia I'm not gonna meet him ever again okay. We talked for what a few seconds and now he's most likely back home and I'm here in Minnesota; I highly doubt I'm ever gonna see him again. Besides he wouldn't remember me, it's not like I am such a beauty to look at." she said to her friend.

"Myka you are beautiful, you just don't seem to see it apparently. You have that simple yet elegant beauty that not many people can seem to pull off. You though, you can and it makes you look wonderful." Sarelia said to her friend.

Myka's cell phone began to ring, "Look Lia I'm gonna have to call you back, my cell's ringing I'll talk to you later." she hung up the home phone and answered her cell, well it wasn't hers. It was Mikey's, it turned out that they had the same cell phone and each grabbed the wrong one when they collided and she's tried to get a hold of him by her cell phone but it hasn't worked yet.

"Hello."

"Umm, hi this is Mikey. I uh have your cell phone. We apparently got them mixed up at the concert when we bumped into each other." he told her.

"Yeah, I noticed that. I tried getting a hold of you by calling my cell but you never answered." she told him.

"Oh sorry about that. We should probably trade cell phones back though, where do you live?" he asked her.

"In Minnesota, around the Minneapolis area." she told him hoping that would help him.

"Can you get off at all and come here or can you not get off work?" he asked her.

"Right now I'm actually practically working everyday at Crimson record label going through a lot of Demo's right now or else I would jump at the chance to get out of Minnesota. I also have to do somethings for my online store. " she said to him.

"Oh," he thought a moment. "I probably can come out there and then we can meet up and exchange them." he suggested to her.

"If you want to, it's all up to you." she told him waiting for a reply.

"I'll try and catch a plane tomorrow, I'll call you when I arrive." he told her.

Myka smiled, "Okay that's cool, I'll talk to you later then. Bye." she said.

"Bye."

Myka looked over at the clock and sighed, if she doesn't get going she's going to be late for work and she doesn't like being late usually. She went and dressed in a gold dress shirt that showed a hint of cleavage but not too much and a pair of faded jeans.

Once she got to work she went to her office, she gets to listen to some of the demo's that come in. Call the bands that sent the good ones, schedule a meeting with them so they can talk and she can tell them what they are going to have to do, and then they can see if they are what they want for the company. Really exciting. Most people would say it's boring but Myka likes it, she wants music to be in her life so this is one way it will be.

Her best guy friend Merrick came and forced her away from her desk for lunch, they went to the Raven, Myka's favorite place to eat.

"So has Mikey Way contacted you yet about the missing cell phones?" he asked her smirking.

Myka shook her head at her friend, "Gossiping girl much Merrick."

He shrugged at her, "My girlfriend just broke up with me, I need to live vivaciously through someone and since you are one of my best friends why not you." she said giving her an innocent look.

Myka sighed at his comment, "I'm not dating him, and we don't even know each other. We just accidentally bumped into each other as we were both leaving, besides he's famous, I'm not he wouldn't exactly want to be with someone like me you know." she told her friend with a sad sigh.

She hasn't had a boyfriend for a while; the last one was just using her and hated her guts actually. He just wanted to see if the evil glare girl was actually good in bed, guess he found out. When Myka realized that he was only using her, hell hath no wrath like a woman.

She scared the shit out of him, appearing on his dates with other women and just glaring at him icily the whole time until he stutters a reason to leave to his date and getting out of there as fast as possible. She also sat down with him when he was have a date and embarrassed him saying he forgot his bladder pills and sorts like that, it was amusing to anyone but her ex. When you use Myka like that you are in big shit, she has a vengeance a mile long that wants to be lent out for some creativity.

"Maybe he will like you, you never know Myka. You gotta stop being so shy, get out there." Merrick told her as the two of them walked back to the record company.

"So are you going out tonight with me and some of our other so called friends?" he asked her as they walked up to her office.

She smirked at him, "But of course I am, have I ever missed our clubbing dates?" she asked him jokingly.

"Good. I'll see you later then." he gave her a hug once they reached her office and walked off to wherever it is that he goes.

Myka got off around five and she went home, she went and fed her fish Killer, he was a Beta. Very fierce fish, thinks he's a watchdog. She made herself some leftovers that was some weird casserole her mother used to make her that she just loved.

After she was done eating she took a shower and then began to get ready, she straightened her hair and then put some of it up in a weird hair do; she loved to make up, hair dos and make her hair look funky.

She put on her eye liner and then drew some vines going down from her eyes, she put gold eye shadow on and added some mascara to top it off. She put on some of her faded brown jeans that she loved to no ends, then she added a goldish looking tied at the neck halter top. She was ready to go by eight-thirty; Merrick was coming to pick her up.

Speaking of that, there was a knock at the door, she went to open it and she found Merrick there all dressed up pretty. "Hey Merrick, you're looking snazzy tonight." she said leaning against the door frame.

"You're looking quite hot yourself." he said appreciating what she did to her look.

Merrick gave her a look, "Well come on lets get going." he said as he ushered her out her house.

They got to club 'Edge' and were immediately greeted by the loud music from the band that was playing. Myka knows this band very well her two cousins play in it, Chris who plays the drums and Nate who plays the guitar, she's also helped the band write lyrics or organize them into sense.

The second Nate saw his cousin Myka he did some hand gesture to the band and they began to play a different song. She listened to what they were playing and smiled. It was a song she wrote that the band put to music since they liked it so much. Its called Scare Me Sober, its about her father and him dying of Alcoholism, she has a few about her father and his alcoholism.

Myka went out to the dance floor and began to just dance by herself, she didn't care if anyone danced with her. If she liked a song she would just dance to it not caring if anyone was laughing at her for what she was doing. Her saying is be yourself who cares what anyone else says, don't lie to yourself and try to make yourself something your not. Be true and be who you are even if you are different from everyone else around you.

Merrick came up to her and began to dance with her, Myka searched the crowd and found her two friends, Sarelia and her fiancé Jaxon dancing a bit away. Merrick was dancing with her right then because none of the girls in the club apparently wanted to dance with him.

Myka was getting sweaty and she wanted something to drink so she went over to the bar. "Vodka with coke." she said. It was one of her own specialties that she made up. She loved mixing and creating new drinks, even if she didn't drink any of them ever again she liked to experiment with them.

A guy was at the bar try ingot hit on Myka but she was having none of it and he was getting sick of it. He was about to grab her but Jaxon came up and saved her from the incident. "Hey she's not that type." he gestured to some scantily clad girls who were at the other end of the bar. "Go over there if you want to get some." he said taking Myka away from the bar.

"Thanks Jaxon, you do know I could have handled that if I wanted to." she said looking at him.

"I know, but I was there decided to intervene." he said as she walked over to the table the four of them were sharing.

They were there for a few more hours, Myka is usually the one who never drinks so she can be sure that there is someone who can drive them home. When Myka did get home she went straight to bed, she needed to get up for work. she would get to torture her friends though, and make fun of them since they are going to have major hangovers the next day when they wake up.
Sign up to rate and review this story