Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I know I should be home

the world might explode

by isuckatlifen 1 review

gianna doesent know who her father is and her mothers dead she moves from foster home to foster home until she gets to one in willmette will her life turn out better than she thought?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 485 words

0Unrated
Gianna wasn't your typical 13 year old. She was an orphan her mom died when she was 7 in a car crash and she didn't have a father. Well she did, because every one has a father, she just didn't know who hers was and she didn't even think he knew she existed.

She lived in foster home after foster home. The only thing that kept her from breaking down was music she loved music. It was her life without music she would probably just die. Her favorite band was fall out boy. She just felt something about them, especially Pete Wentz.

She wasn't a crazed fan who loved him and wanted to marry him and have his babies. No, not at all she didn't even think he was the least bit cute. She loved his lyrics they were so raw and emotional yet they were catchy she loved his lyrics they connected her to him. No one else could ever be as connected to him as she was. It was like a magnetic pull.

She also loved his eyes. They were just like hers, liquid hazel. You could get lost in them. That just added to her connection because both of their eyes were so powerful that if they ever looked each other in the eye the world might explode.

She listened to fall out boy all the time it was all she ever listened to. She listened when she was happy, when she was sad, when she was angry, when she was sleeping, if you ever met her she would probably have one earphone in with fall out boy coming through the speaker.

Gianna was especially happy about her next foster family she was going to live with because they lived in Wilmette the same town as fall out boy lived in and maybe if she was luck she might run into one of them at the store or something.

She knew she would never be able to go to one of their concerts because foster parents don't let kids like her do that kind of stuff but just to meet them and tell them how much she loves their music would be amazing.

She's lived in Illinois her whole life but never been to Wilmette she always lived in homes on the other side of the state but tomorrow she would get to be the closest she's ever been to her favorite band. Even if it was just being in the same town.



i think you guys will like this story its diffrent i got the idea from a story in the my chemical romance section and i thought i would share it with you. its not comepletly origional because there are some other stories like this one but i tryed to add a twist to this. i have the next chapter ready and i will post it as soon as i get reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story