Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I know I should be home

I comb the crowd and pick you out

by isuckatlifen 1 review

THAT ONE MOMENT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 740 words

0Unrated
Earlier this morning Gianna had been dropped off at social services by her previous foster parents where her new foster parents, the ones from Wilmette, picked her up and took her back to her new home.

She was now in her new room unpacking and listening to, you guessed it, fall out boy. She had checked the fall out boy website on the computers at social services while she was waiting and they came back to Chicago tonight for their last concert before their tour ended and then they would be here in Wilmette. She was singing along to the music or the misery when her foster mother walked in.

"Hi sweetie"

"Hi"

"It's already 9 o'clock why don't you get ready for bed and then you can read for a while"

Gianna wasn't too fond of going to bed that early but she didn't want to upset her foster parents who gave her the chance to maybe meet fall out boy and more importantly Pete Wentz.

"Ok sure"

"Great and tomorrow we can go check out the town maybe do something fun after we run a few errands ok?"

"Ya sure that sounds fun"

Yes tomorrow the guys would be in Wilmette maybe she would see them. And then she could tell them how much she loved their music and get their autograph.

"Ok, goodnight Gianna"

"Goodnight"


Gianna woke up the next morning at 9 o'clock. She got dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt with a skull on it (her foster parents never bought her any band t-shirts so this was the closest thing she had she got it from her only friend when she lived with the Harrisons for a whole year and a half. The girl lived next door.) And pulled her only hoodie, which was light blue with black hearts all over it, over her head and walked downstairs.

"Oh good you up" greeted her foster mom

"Ya is there anything for breakfast?"

"Sure you can have cereal or I can make you something else"

"Cereals fine"

"Ok and when your done eating we can go run our errands and then maybe see a movie. You can pick out some of your favorite foods because I don't know what you like."

"Ok thanks"

Gianna poured a bowl of cereal and ate it quietly. When she was finished she put her bowl in the sink and went into the living room to meet her temporary guardians.

"You ready to go?" her mother asked sweetly

"Ya let me just put my shoes on"

Gianna came back clad in high-top chucks and they went out to the car.

On the way to the supermarket Gianna started wondering who her father was. She had never really thought of it before. She never really cared. She figured if he left her and her mom then she didn't want to know him, but right now she really wanted to know who he was. She was still pondering this when they pulled into the supermarket parking lot. She followed her "mom" into the store and began to look for the things on her list.

"Do you like macaroni and cheese?"

"Ya all kids like macaroni and cheese"

"Ok what about pot pies because sometimes I have to stay late at work and you will need to make your self something."

"Ya there ok. I like the..."

Gianna stopped. That couldn't be who I think it is could it? It's probably just my imagination. I mean I was so excited that I was in the same town as them I'm just dreaming. What are the chances of them actually being here? There's no way. It can't be.
It is. Gianna's mind was racing there they were before her Patrick stump and PETE WENTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ha pete finnaly makes an appearance and then bam clif hanger im writeing the next chapter as soon as i post this and i hope its up by the time i have to go to sleep usually i dont have a specific bed time but i have to wake up early tomarrow like 8 o'clock instead of noon to babysit so i should go to bed earlier. wait you dont give a shit. back to my note. ill post the next chapter if you review and i will also love you forever the next chapter is teh makeing of the whole story its a major spoiler so review its in your best intrest


Sign up to rate and review this story