Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Break Down

Chapter 1

by syntheticlove1 17 reviews

The third part of my Help Me Be Who I Am series. Nevaeh and Frank begin their life together. But what happens when happily ever after..isnt what it was ment to be?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1526 words

2Exciting

Me: Hey you guys. It's me LIZY again!!
Time for the third part in my story.
Are you all excited?!
I am!!!!!
Wow, I can't believe it. Three parts.
Who would of thought?
I just hope I have enough twists and turns to keep everyone on their toes!
Alright well here we go.
First chapter.
sighs and crosses fingers
Hope you all like it.
Frank: We will!!
Laura: POST!
Me: Okay! But first I have to do the disclaimer thingy shit: Okay. I do NOT own MCR, Skeleton Crew Clothing Line, or anyone else famous in here. I do own all the original characters and my band Vengeance Is Over - Rated and the lyrics that I might post there.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Chapter 1




It's been three months since I told Frank I was pregnant. He couldn't get out of touring, so he decided to have someone with me everyday. He's scared that I am going to be driving or something and have the baby. It's actually kind of funny. He calls me every time they get done with a show, before he goes to bed, after he eats. Okay he calls me all the time and I love it. Five months pregnant...gosh I can't believe it. A lot of times, I stand in the mirror and look at my stomach and just laugh. Yeah, im staring to show. Staring to show..is a little bit of an understatement. I looked like I swallowed a basketball! Five months and I already felt huge and ugly...and I had weird cravings.
My husband is the best husband in the world. He's starting a new section in the Skeleton Crew clothes line just for women like me, pregnant and can't find any really cute clothes. It was more of like my idea, and he's going to help me with it since the band is kind of on hold right now. Yes, the band is on hold. I can't very well sing and do my thing when I am carrying around a baby now can I? The girls really don't mind though, it gives them time to relax and spend some time with their families. I was lying in bed rubbing on my stomach, when the phone began to ring. I knew who it was and answered the phone.

"Nevaehs whore house what's your pleasure? We have whips, chains, and-"
"Not funny."
"Oh baby, its you."
"Oh it's me? I'm your husband thank you very much. You should be like BABY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE?!"
"How about no?"
"Dang, I really feel the love in this room."
"You're not in this room smart ass."
"Oh that's just mean."
"Well, it's the truth. You aren't in the room with me so you can't say that you feel the love in this room because there isn't a room with each of us in there to show the love."
"Am too."
"Are not."

Frank walked through the bedroom door and shut his phone.

"Am too."
"OH MY GOD FRANKIE!"
"I told you damn it."

I got up and literally tackled him to the floor and began to hug him lifeless.

" Baby, becareful about the baby."
" I am but oh god I missed you."
" I missed you too baby."

He kissed my lips gently. I got off the floor and helped him up, but he stayed on his knees. He lifted my shirt and kissed my belly.

" How is my little one doing today?"
" Good."
" I missed you."

He kissed my belly again which in turn made me laugh. Today was actually the day that I was going to get a sonigram to find out what the sex was of the baby. Frank was wishing for a boy, but I was wishing for a girl. I wanted to have that great mother daughter relationship that I had with my mother. I know Frank would like to have a girl. Hell, he would love it. He could threaten the poor boys who decide to take his only little girl out and question what their intentions were.
Frank got off his knees and walked to the bed, laying me down, his body pressed up against my back. He pulled the covers over us and began to draw little cirles on my stomach with his calloused fingers. It hit me that he was home early.

" Baby, why are you home early?"
" Some shows got cancelled. Why? Are you not happy to see your smexy husband?"
" Oh I am ALWAYS happy to see my smexy husband. Just was wondering, I didnt know you were going to get to be here with me when I went to the doctors."
" I hate doctors..but I wouldnt want to miss finding out what my child is. Boy all the way."
" Girl."
" Boy."
" Girl."
" Boy."
" Ugh, im telling you..its going to be a girl!"
" Im telling you, its going to be a boy!"
" And if its not?"
" Well, then I am just going to have to treat it like a boy and turn it into a big lesbian."
" FRANK!"
" WHAT?!"
" You are not turning my daughter into a lesbian."
" What if she turns out to be one?"
" Then she is, but I dont want her to be a lesbian because you threw a Playboy at her and asked her if she wanted to learn how to read."
"...My dad did that to me."
" Yeah, and look how you turned out."
" How did I turn out?"
" Complete horn dog."
" But..im your horn dog."
" So true. Mine and I love you."
" I love you too baby. Hey, whens the appointment?"
" 3:30 why?"
" Dont you think we should probably get going then dont you think?"
" What time is it?"

I rolled over and looked at the clock on my nightstand. 3:00. HOLY SHIT! I jumped up and slipped on some flip flops and ran down the stairs, holding the rail of course! I didnt want another accident like that to ruin my life! Frank came running down after me, grabbing the car keys and ushering me out to the car. We got in and drove quickly to the doctors. Once we got in, Frank walked to the sign in window and signed us in, then coming to sit back down next to me.

" Record time."
" You've been late before?"
" Oh yeah, im pregnat, plus im female."
" Good point."

All of a sudden, Dr. Mackawee came into the waiting are.( pronounced like it looks. Mack-ah-wee :) )

" Mrs. Iero?"
" Right here."
" Ah, hello Nevaeh. How are you feeling today?"
" Great."
" Thats good. Who is this strapping gentleman?"
" Dr. Mackawee this is my husband, Frank Iero."
" Nice to meet you Dr."
" Same to you."

They shook hands and Dr. Mackawee showed us to the room. Frank grabbed my hand as I laid on the examining table. I could tell by the look in his eyes he was excited to figure out if it was a boy or girl. They put the lube all over my stomach and turned on the machine, running the wand over my stomach and there on the screen, appeared our creation...our baby.

" Well, there it is. A very very healthy baby."
" Boy or girl Doc?"
" Well, if it will move just to the right a bit..."
" Can we hear the heartbeat?"
" Sure Nevaeh."

He flipped a switch and out came the heartbeat of our child. It was music to my ears and even made a couple of tears fall from my eyes. It sounded so beautiful..but wait..whats that other sound?

" Doctor?"
" Yes Nevaeh?"
" What is that other sound?"
" Well..that little devil."
" What?"


Dr. Mackawee began to laugh..obivously something was funny to him. But at that moment, nothing was funny to me.

" Dr..?"
" Oh im sorry. Mr. and Mrs. Iero you have a beautiful and healthy baby girl."
" Aw its a girl Frank."
" Well, actually its two."

Mine and Franks head whipped around and looked at the doctor in astonishment...two? I had..two babies inside of me..as in twins? I was having twins?

" Two?"
" Yes Mr. Iero..twin girls."
" You mean..im going to be a dad of two girls?"
" Haha, yes. Thats usually what twins are. They are very healthy."
" Dr. ow come before we never noticed the two heartbeats?"
" Well, if you think about it, we never really listened to them before. The other girl is always in the way of the other so we couldnt really tell if it was one or two."
" Wow..."
" Would you like a picture?"
" Oh yes please."

I turned my head to look at Frank and he was crying gently. He had..tears falling down his cheeks. The look in my eye made me love him even more. It didnt matter how many kids I was having, he would love them all so much. But they better not grow up to be lesbians..and they sure as hell wasnt going to learn to read from a Playboy.


____________________________________________________


Me: Well..how was it?!
I am pretty scared about this one because I am afraid it wont be as good as the others.
I hope it is.
Sign up to rate and review this story