Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Break Down

Chapter 2

by syntheticlove1 10 reviews

The third part of my Help Me Be Who I Am series. Nevaeh and Frank begin their life together. But what happens when happily ever after..isnt what it was ment to be?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 1735 words

1Original
Me: Hey you guys, sorry it has been alittle bit since I posted a new chapter.
But I have been extremely busy.
School, Christmas, New Years, everything like that.
But dont worry, I havent forgotten about you guys :D
Frank: I swear, you have forgotten about us!!!!!
Nevaeh: YEAH!
Me: No..I really didnt...ask Vikky..I talk to her about you guys sometimes..
Frank: Sure you have.
Me: No really..she's a pretty rad girl. Become her friend :D
Frank: I bet she's cooler then you!
Nevaeh: YEAH!
Me:..Nevaeh...is that ALL you are going to say..?
Nevaeh:..Yeah?
Me: OH GOD! Well...I guess I should probably get on with a new chapter huh?
I wanna thank the following people who reviewed the first chapter.
If you review..I will thank you.
Thanks to the following people:
Laura
Phantom/Pants
myusedromance
Helena_for_ever
HauntedTears
xyourkissesx
SafeFromRobotsDAMN
kissingeyes__xx
Popciclegirl
xXxVIKKYxXx
mextaintedemo
cutegirl12356
Dani
xloveorsympathy

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 2


The ride to Mrs. Iero's house was a silent one, but it was a good silence. When we got out of the doctor's Frank literally skipped to the car. I had never ever seen Frank so happy with anything in his life..not even when we got married. And damn, that meant alot ot him. We decided since the mothers and the guys would be mad we didnt tell them first, we were going to call a family meeting at Mrs. Iero's house. Tell them all at the exact same damn time. I looked over at Frank and smiled, that man had the biggest grin on his face that I had ever seen. Infact, he reminded me of a kid on Christmas. He looked over at me and smiled sweetly, taking my hand in his and running his tumb over my knuckles and across my wedding ring.

" I love you so much Nevaeh. You have no idea how much."
" I think I have a pretty good idea Frank."
" Twins."
" Yeah..will we be able to handle it? Twice the cries, twice the diapers, twice the food, twice the clothes-"
" Twice the love."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek gently.

" Yes, twice the love."
" I wonder what everyone will say."
" I know what they will say."
" Me too."
" We need to start thinking about god parents."
" Not Mikey."
" Why not Mikey?"
" Mikey drops electrical appliance's in water..not good."

I began to laugh hard. Well..he was somewhat right, but I think Mikey would make a good god parent. We pulled up to his mothers house to see many car's that indicated that everyone was there. Frank got out of the car and walked over to my side, opening the door and helping me out. Hey, he was still a gentlman..but also I couldnt get out on my own..I was too damn big!
We walked to the door and steped inside, not even bothering to knock. Once we got in we walking into the living room to see the guys, the girls, and the mothers sitting down, drinking coffee and making small talk. My mom looked over at us, smiled one of those mother smiles and went back to talking. Frank and I walked to the fireplace and stood infront of it, about to tell everyone our awesome news. He cleared his throat, which caused everyone to look at us.

" Okay people, we have news."
" Well come on already! Im dieing over here."
" Okay, okay mom just..breath."
" You tell them baby."
" No you."
" Alright...everyone..its a girl!"

Everyone jumped up and screamed, giving high fives and hugs. But damnit, if only they would sit down and allow me to finish what I was going to say.

" Er..Im not done yet guys."
" Oh sorry."
" It's okay Mikey. Anyways..its a girl..infact, its two girls. We are having twins."

Everyone..didnt jump up and down, they didnt cheer, give high fives or cry. They just..sat there looking around, almost as if they were confused and didnt know how to act upon the news. I grabbed Frank's hand and squeezed it gently, motioning with that squeeze to say something.

" Damn you guys, dont all jump up at one time. You might make China have an earthquake."

My mom was the first to speak after about a two minute pause.

" Can you guys handle it?"
" Of course we can mom. We arent little kids ya know? We want to have kids, one,two, three, four, how many ever we want."
" I understand dear, but two kids at one time? Thats going to be alot of work."
" We understand that Mrs. McCoy and we are ready to deal with it."
" Alright, well you know we are all going to be here for you."
" We know."
" Well then hell, lets celebrate!!"

Ray jumped up and began to preform the running man..yeah, just picture that for a moment and then laugh to yourself, because I sure as hell was and Frank too. Tara came over to me and began to hug and cry.

" Why are you crying Tara?"
" Because, after everything that you have been through your going to be a fucking awesome mom."
" Hey, what about me?"
" Yeah, whatever. You too Frank."
" Thanks."
" So you have two girls inside there?"
" Mhm, two beautiful and heathly little girls."
" That's so awesome."
" I know. I just..I cant explain how awesome it is."
" I undersand..I want to have that."
" You will..with GERARD!"
" HEY! Just cause you are pregnat doesnt mean..I wont tackle you."
" And hurt your precious neices?!"
" You will not tackle her!"
" Frank..hush it shorty."
" Im not that short, taller then your shrimpy self"
" Yeah yeah yeah, dont wanna hear it."
" I think we are about to leave, im really tried and wanna get alittle bit of rest."
" Okay, go talk to the rent's and then we can go."
" Alright."

Me and Frank walked off to find out parents in the kitchen, cooking and talking. Nothing too new for them actually. Mrs. Iero walked over to me and hugged me gently, I guess she was afraid she was going to hurt the baby or something, when she wanst. My mom was next.

" You kids dont know how proud we are of you."
" We know mom."
" No Frank, I dont think you do. I could never ever put in words how proud I am of your two."
" I love you mom."
" I love you too son."
" So you can do it huh Nae?"
" Yeah mom, I can do. Frank is going to be there to help me along as well, so its not like its going to be just me."
" I know, but what about on tour?"
" I can have someone help me. One of the girls, or one of your guys."
" Alright."
" I love you mom and we are going to head home. We got up early to go to the doctors."
" I love you too and drive carefully."
" Dont we always?"
" Not with Frank's driving."
" Im standing right here you know?"
" Oh really?"
" Ha..ha..ha."

We gave them kisses and hugs and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch while Frank talked to the guys, of course showing off the picture we recieved of the two beautiful girls that were currently growing in my stomach at that exact same minute. Bob walked over to me and sat down, looking at my belly. I knew what he wanted, or better yet what he wanted to do so I lifted my shirt over my belly and put his hand on it. He grinned the biggest girl I had ever seen him give. He began to run his hand over my belly when all of a sudden, he moved it away.

" Whats wrong?"
" It kicked me."
" Haha, Bob its going to do that. Two babies are in there trying to get comfortable."
" Oh yeh, right"

He put his hand back over it just let it rest there, ocassionally feeling the babies kick his hand. Everytime he did, he just shot his head up and smiled at me. Next, it was Gerard, who decided to put his cheek on my belly. Of course the babies kicked him in his face and he pulled away frowning.

" Why are you frowing Gee?"
" It kicked me in the face."
" No shit man, you put your face there, they are going to kick you."
" I know Frank.."
" Hey, its already doing a me!"
" What?"
" I kicked Gerard one time on stage in the balls..it was great. Well, except the girls didnt kick him in the balls, but on the face. Oh well..pretty much the same thing. Both ugly."

We all laughed and Gerard walked away pouting, mumbling something about his balls are beautiful just ask Tara. That..was WAY more then what I needed to know. Frank looked at me and just kissed me gently on the neck. I turned to face him and he smiled at me, grabbing my hand and helping me up. He pulled my shirt back down, we said our goodbyes and walked out to the car.
He helped me in and it began to storm pretty badly. As we pulled out of the neighboorhood, his phone began to ring. He picked it up and put it on speaker phone.

" Hello?"
" Son, its mom."
" Yeah?"
" Becareful okay? Its suppose to get pretty bad."
" I will mom. Extra careful."
" Okay, love you. Tell Nevaeh I love her too."
" I love you too mom and she heard you."
" Yeah, thanks for the heads up Mrs. Iero and I love you too."
" Bye bye dears."
" Bye."

Frank pressed the end button and reached over to grab my hand. I looked at him and he was looking at me, he didnt see what was coming our way and thats all I remember besides the sound of metal hitting metal..before I blacked out.


_______________________________________________________________________


Me: Okay guys!
Cliffhangers rock dont they?
I figured since I made you all wait so long I would give you some really good suspence.
Blame everything on everyone..but me :D
Yeah, its kinda a short chapter.
I am always up for new ideas and suggestions.
Just send them to me in a review or in a e-mail.
Love you all and have a great new years.
And be careful people. Your not superman, but human.
Sign up to rate and review this story