Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you

Chapter 01

by keepxonxscreaming 3 reviews

Gerard feels something towards a girl, but doesn't know what. Vampire Killer comes back

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 508 words

0Unrated
"C'mon guys" Gerard shouted as they went on search for yet another victim.
You see, tonight was the night they craved blood. Full moon. They needed blood.
"We're coming." Mikey shouted back while stumbling over the wall they were climbing over.
"Hurry up clumbsy" Frank laughed to Mikey.
"Shut up."
"Haha"
"C'mon guys!" Gerard shouted again. "Hey, where's Bob and Ray?"
"Err, oh there they are!" Frank said pointing to something over by the church.
"COME ON RAY AND BOB! I'M HUNGRY" Gerard almost screamed at them.
"Yeah yeah. We're moving." Ray and Bob laughed at Gerard's 'needs'. He always got worked up over blood. He craved it more than the rest. And it made him get agitated easily.
Bob and Ray caught up with Mikey and Frank but Gerard was still way ahead.
Gerard suddenly stopped. He had spotted a girl walking through the cemetery. She had shoulder length black hair, beautifully shaped pale face, and an amazing figure. Gerard instantly walked towards her. For some reason he felt he needed to. As well as needing blood, he felt a strange likeing to her.
When he got to her he tried his best to hide his razor sharp white teeth, but failed. She saw them and gasped.
"Hey" Gerard said. She had gorgeous brown eyes with bits of green and a goldy colour here and there.
"H-hey" The girl stuttered.
"I'm Gerard." He smiled at her.
"A-Alex. W-w-what are y-you?" Alex asked. Not quite sure about the teeth.
"Vampire." Gerard stated.
Alex screamed.
"Shh. I'm not gonna hurt you."
"B-b-but. Vampires aren't r-real."
"I think they are." Gerard replied, laughing slightly. "But don't worry, I'm not gonna harm you."
Alex let out a small scream, not sure whether her screaming would make him hurt her. She didn't understand why he was saying this. Why would a vampire not hurt her?
"W-why aren't you g-gonna hurt m-m-me?" She questioned, curious to find out the answer.
"I don't know. There's something about you." Gerard started. I've known her for what 2 minutes? And already I'm attracted to her! he thought to himself. This is just too wierd.
"Gerard! Why are you waiting." The others had finally caught up with him.
Alex screamed.
"Stop screaming! I told you, we're not gonna do anything."
"We're not?" The others said in unison.
"No." Gerard replied.
"Umm, and why not?" Ray asked.
"'cause I don't want to hurt her." Gerard quite plainly said.
"But, we need blood Gee" Mikey stated, confusion starting to take over him.
"I know that, but I don't want to harm her. I don't know why. Something about her." Gerard said, confusion starting to take over him also.
"Well you might not want to. But I'm hungry." Frank pointed out. Moving closer to Alex and lowering his lips down to her neck.
She screamed louder, this time attracting attention.
A man in a long black coat saw them. His face was slightly deformed and his left eye out of place, with lots of scars drawn all over him.
"Oh shit."
Sign up to rate and review this story