Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you

Chapter 02

by keepxonxscreaming 4 reviews

thanks for the reviews. sorry it's not a long chapter, i didn't know what to write (= and sorry it's not great

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 457 words

0Unrated
"Run" Frank mumbled.
They ran as fast as they could, for as long as they could. They ran for their lives.
"Wh-why do you think h-he's back?" Ray panted, trying to catch his breath.
"I have no idea" Gerard replied. "Probably 'cause we're vampires and he failed to kill us last time he was here?" He laughed at the last part.
"That's probably it" Mikey tried to laugh back, but was unable to. Fear starting to take over him.
"Where are we supposed to go now?" Frank wondered out loud as he went to sit down on a bench in the loval park.
Probably not the best place for them to go as it was an open park. Meaning anyone could see in, or come in.
"I don't klnow. But I don't want to leave" Gerard said, thinking about the girl he had just met.
"What? But we need to! If we don't, we could end up dead" Ray was shocked. Not sure why Gerard had such a strong longing to stay in New Jersey when there was a Vampire Hunter roaming around.
"Then we'll just have to stay out of his way."
"Why do you want to stay here, Gerard?" Mikey questioned his older brother. Usually, he would understand what Gerard was saying. But not so much this time. He knew it was something about the girl, but didn't know why. "That girl" was Gerards response. He didn't understand it.
"You would rather stay for a girl you don't even fucking know, and be killed!" Bob half shouted.
"I don't want to loose her" Gerard calmly replied
"But you don't even know her" Bob repeated. Slowly going back to his calm-self. The others just sat around, listening. Not wanting to get dragged into the conversation that they knew only too well would end up with someone getting angry.
"I feel like I've known her my whole life. I don't know. I can't explain it." Gerard started, not sure where he was going.
"I would like to be alive thanks. Who cares about the girl?" Bob spat. Starting to get frustrated with Gerards wanting to stay with the girl he didn't know.
Gerard finally snapped. Baring his fangs to everyone seated around the park bench.
"Sorry" Bob mumbled, not wanting to get Gerard even angrier. Everyone knew that once Gerard was angry, there was no stopping him.
"Anyway..." Frank quickly spoke, wanting everything to back to normal. "Why do you think he's back?"
"Like I said before, probably 'cause we're vampires," Gerard answered, and they all started laughing at Franks poor memory.
"Yeah, and it's because he didn't kill us last time that he's going to try harder this time" Bob said, and the laughter died down.
Sign up to rate and review this story