Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 7

by datwoKCs 0 reviews

sorry its short. but you know, no reviews sooo....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 524 words

1Exciting
casie's pov

I knew he would come for me. He always does.

I was sitting in the swing at the park my usual place of depression in Wilmette. I heard his footsteps before I actually saw him. But I knew it was him. I could tell by his steps. Even after 3 years I still knew what he sounded like.

"Casie?" Came his voice.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me back close to him.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I was a dumb fuck. But I haven't thought of anyone except you for three years." Joe said, trying to explain his actions.

God I wanted to forgive him. I wanted to make everything alright. It'd been 3 fucking years. 3.

"Joe?" I muttered, looking at the dirt.

"Yeah?" He said, and I could feel him cringe. He was expecting me to get mad. Tell him to fuck off. But he wasn't expecting what I said.

"I love you." I said barely above a whisper. Just loud enough for him to hear.

He stiffened. I swear I could feel his eyes widen. Then of course I knew he was smiling, that adoring, loving smile that he had every time he looked at me.

He removed his hands from my waist, then walked around in front of me.

I looked up into his eyes, and he grabbed my hands and brought them up to his mouth, giving them a light kiss.

"I live you too." He whispered, then he leaned in and softly kissed my lips, causing the familiar tingling to return to my finger tips, and the mad heart beat to break out. God, I missed this.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing him closer and deepening the kiss. His arms went want around my waist, and I swear it was a Kodak moment, one that you put in picture frames on display on the shelf.

It was perfect.

His lips were as soft as I remembered. His fingers rubbing over my bare skin under my shirt.

When he finally pulled back gently he looked me in the eyes and smiled. Then he got a troubled look in his eyes.

"What about Casey?" He asked.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. "We weren't together."

He laughed and nodded his head. "I figured."

He hugged me close, and I leaned my head down on his chest.

"This is how its supposed to be." He muttered with his chin on top of my head.

I smiled and snuggled closer.

After standing there in his arms for about 5 minutes he finally let me go and grabbed my hand, bringing it up and kissing it.

"Let's get back and get ready for that funeral, k?" He said.

I smiled and nodded.

So we walked, hand in hand, back to the house to get ready to say goodbye to our friend. I wondered how Andy would take it, but didn't ponder on it too much.

I was too busy sitting there in the car, holding Joe's hand, every once in a while stealing glances and smiles at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story