Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 8

by datwoKCs 3 reviews

god no one is reading this......only me and casie. how rude. lol neways. i dedicate this one to casie...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 709 words

1Hot
casey's pov

I got home thirty minutes after I set out to look for Casie I was freakin worried. I tried her cell phone again.

"Hello?" Casie said. Thank God!

"Casie, where the hell are you? Are you ok?" I said. I was still worried.

"I'm fine." She said laughing. I was confused.

"I thought you and Joe got in a fight." I said. I heard Joe in the background. "What's he doing there?"

"Well, let's just talk about it when we get home." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, fine. Bye." I said. I hung up. Pete looked at me in concern.

"Everything ok?" He said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"We'll see." I said.

Ten minutes later Casie and Joe walked in. Hand in hand I might add. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled. She looked at me.

"Casey, he knows." She stated. I opened my mouth to reply then stopped.

"What?" I said. Pete was looking now too.

"Yea, well he found me and you know how it is. Do I need to go into detail?" Casie said.

"Yea." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Well, let's talk later right now we have to go to Corbin's funeral." She said rather sadly.

"Ok fine." I said. I left and walked into the room, stripping down to my boxers. I needed to take a shower.

I turned the water on and checked the temperature, making sure it was just right. I liked hot showers. I stripped down and jumped in.

I let the hot water roll down my body, letting the warmness wash away my stress. I heard the door close and jerked my head up.

"Casie?" I said. Nothing. I shrugged and went back to washing off. I felt a draft of cold air on my back, and turned around to see...Pete. I jumped.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. He just shrugged and shed his clothes, jumping in. "Get out." I said. Casie may be ready to forgive Joe, but I wasn't going to forgive Pete. Not for awhile at least.

"Shh..." He said. He put his finger on my lips, silencing me. I just stared at him, with cold eyes. He looked at me.

"You have beautiful eyes." He said. I thought about that. Dark, dark brown. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't Pete. I won't forgive you again." I said. Deep inside though, my heart was telling me differently.

Very slowly, Pete wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I closed my eyes. don't let this happen I screamed inside my head.

"We use to do this a lot." He whispered into my ear. That gave me goosebumps. I pulled back and looked at him.

"Yea, but then you-"I didn't get a chance to finish. He kissed me. Hard. I was paralyzed. What do I do? This felt so right, but at the same time so wrong. Casie would know what to do. My lips relaxed a little.

I pulled away and looked at him, and smiled. He flashed a gorgeous smile toward me and crashed his lips into mine again. I entered my tongue, remembering what this used to be like. He slid his hands down my back, cupping my ass and pulling me closer.

"We have to get ready for the funeral. Isn't this a sin to do this before going to a funeral?" I said suddenly. Pete laughed.

"I dunno." He said. I could feel his umm...erection, on my leg. I looked at him.

"That's definitely a sin." I said laughing. I turned around and began washing off, but not before receiving a sharp jab in the but.

" Stop poking me in the but with your dick!" I said laughing. He laughed.

A few minutes later we got out of the shower, and dried off. We got dressed quickly, Finding our best clothes to wear.

"Everyone ready?" I yelled. Casie, Joe, Pete, Patrick, and me were all in the living room. Suddenly, a very tired looking Andy came in, wearing a tux. His eyes were puffy. I sighed.

"Let's go." I said. We all headed off to the funeral, a place none of us wanted to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story