Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 9

by datwoKCs 0 reviews

what it is yo

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 1004 words

0Unrated
casie's pov

"You ready?" Joe asked as he walked into my room.

I turned around from looking in the mirror and smiled. "Yeah. Well, to go. Not so much for the funeral."

He came over and wrapped me in a hug. "Hey, it's alright. Andy's got it a lot worse than we do. I think if I lost you I'd probably commit suicide." He said with a laugh, but I wasn't so sure if he was joking.

I gave him a curious look. "Oh yeah, you weren't here." He said.

"What happened while I was gone?" I asked.

"Well, um, I dunno. We just had more than one Fall Out Boy go on a gay streak." Joe explained uncomfortably.

My eyes widened. "Corbin and Andy got together?"

Joe nodded. "Yeah. It was just about as weird as Pete and Casey."

I suddenly felt extremely sorry for Andy. "That is so sad." I mumbled, thinking about how hard it must be for him. It's hard to lose a friend, but losing a boyfriend would suck majorly.

"Well, let's get this over with." Joe said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room.

We walked downstairs and saw Casey and Pete curled up together on the couch, both wearing black tuxes.

I had to smile at their flirting. They were giggling over some joke and Pete kissed Casey's nose lightly before leaning in and kissing him on the lips.

Patrick walked in after that and looked at them, then and Joe and me.

He shrugged and started shaking his head. "You guys are fucking confusing."

I laughed, but stopped when I saw Andy come into the room. His eyes were red and puffy, and he had tears rolling down.

"Oh, Andy." I muttered before going and wrapping him in a hug. Poor guy.

He sobbed loudly into my shoulder while everyone stood around feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Shhh... it's ok, Andy. Shh..." I tried to comfort him, but he continued sobbing until Joe came over and put a hand on his back, telling us that it was time to go.

~~~~~~~~~

The funeral was completely depressing. Everyone was crying, and Andy looked as if he were in his own little world, with silent tears rolling down his cheeks as he remembered Corbin.

Most of the time my head was buried in Joe's shoulder, and I couldn't have been more relieved when it was over.

I have this thing about funerals, you see. my philosophy on them: don't go. But seeing as it was a friend who was close to me at one point, I had to go. But I really don't like them.

We walked over to the car and everyone got in. I got to sit in the front seat again, got to hold Joe's hand.

We were listening to the radio and "Ghost of You" by MCR came on. Not a particularly good song for the moment. Andy started sobbing again, and refused to be comforted by a very sad looking Patrick, who just resorted to sitting back and pulling his hat down over his face. Aw.

We finally made it to the house and everyone got out slowly.

When we got inside everyone decided to take nap. Thank God. It was fucking depressing just sitting around, just watching people cry.

I walked up to Joe's room, seeing as I no longer had to share one with Casey.

Joe came in shortly after I did and took off his shirt. I looked down at my black dress and sighed.

He smiled. "Shirt and boxers?"

"Please." I replied, then walked over beside him as he opened his drawers and quickly got the articles of clothing out and handed them to me.

I changed right there, not caring to go to the bathroom. It's not like he hasn't seen anything before.

We walked over to the bed and laid down, with him behind me and his arm wrapped around my waist.

I tried to go to sleep, but found that I couldn't. "Joe?"

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I hate funerals." I said with a sigh.

"I know." Of course he did.

I waited another ten minutes before saying anything.

"Joe?"

He groaned in response, showing he'd been asleep.

I smiled. "I can't sleep."

He sat up and looked at me with tired eyes and a smile. "Close your eyes, silly."

"I tried that." I replied.

He kissed my cheek. "Then stop thinking about death."

Ah, he knew me too well. "I can't."

"Think about chocolate chip cookies." He said, laying back down.

I laughed. "Mmm... I want some now. Will you go make me some?"

"Hell no." He replied, laughing himself. "I'm tired."

"Ok. But when you wake up you need to make some." I said, trying to keep the conversation going before he fell back asleep.

"Mmhmm." He replied, not fully aware of what I was saying.

"Joe?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I stated softly.

"Love you too." He muttered. His breathing slowed, and he fell asleep.

I sighed. I already wanted him to wake up again.

I decided to close my eyes, and think about something other than death. That's why I hated funerals. They always had me thinking about death, and I'd usually get depressed.

But I needed to think about something else. Like what me and Casey were gonna do. We had a house back in Oklahoma. Would we have to give it up and move out here again? That didn't really sound like a good idea. The guys were always on tour, so we wouldn't see them much no matter where we lived.

That was the down side to dating a rock star. Yes, they sometimes let us go on tour with them, but we had lives and jobs as well. So we didn't get to see them a lot.

I shrugged. I could decided that later. But I felt sleep coming, and pretty soon I was asleep, dreaming about eating chocolate ship cookies at a funeral full of dancing gay people.
Sign up to rate and review this story