Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

Demolition Lovers

by FallOutGrl 10 reviews

Elena Lee Iero. She has rough times at home so she moves in with her brothr and his band. Can she trust these kids? Or will she fall through the same deep trap their falling through?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 450 words

0Unrated
Elena sat on the couch listening to her parents scream at each other. She could hear them scream as if they were right next to her. They were in their bedroom with the door closed. Elena didn't know how much more she could take. She slowly peeled off the couch and walked downstairs to her room. Slowly and uncertinatley, she packed a weeks worth of clothes. She put in her iPod, her toothbrush and hairbrush, and her makeup case. She zipped up her bag and slipped her cell phone in the back pocket of her black and white stripped pants with the rip in the knee. She zipped up her Nightmare Before Christmas Hoodie over her black Death By Stereo t-shirt. She looked out the window and noticed it was raining. She slipped on her skeleton hand fingerless gloves and pulled her hood over her black and pink hair. After chewing on her lip ring, which was closer to the right side of her lip, and deciding on whether or not it was a good idea, she finally got up and walked back upstairs and opened the door. She couldn't see three inches in front of her with the rain. She hated Jersey. With another sigh, she stepped out into the rain and walked over to her car. She dug in her hoodie pocket to find her keys. The small worn out gray Nissan S110 door opened and Elena slipped in. The car started with a loud rumble and The Misfits blasted out the speakers.
Elena turned down the volume and put her foot down on the gas pedal. Unfortunatley, it had no gas left in the car. Elena screamed at it, took her keys out, and got out the car. She then decided just to walk.


\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\\///\\\\//\\//\

"I'LL GET IT!" Frank screamed when the doorbel rang. Him and Mikey both stood up and fought each other to get to the door first. They both reached the door handle and opened it up together while laughing. Frank stod their shocked while Mikey was just confused.
"Hi." Elena mustered. She was shivering with the rain.
"Oh my god! Elena! What the hell? Is everything okay?" Frank asked worriedly. Elena shrugged. Frank wrapped an arm around her shoulders and brought her in the house.
"Hey guys? Elena's gonna stay for a bit with us, kay?" Frank smiled. Gerard, Bob, and Ray shrugged. Mikey still stood there staring at her in confusion. Frank showed her upstairs to his room and gave her some clean clothes of his and went back downstairs. Elena changed and sat down on the bed. For some reason, she started to cry.





==Love It? Hate It? Review And Tell Me!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story