Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

Introductions and Explinations

by FallOutGrl 7 reviews

Kay thanks to Silvana for the ideas.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 363 words

1Funny
Thanks to Silvana for the ideas. This chapter is dedicated to you!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, tell us, why are you here with all of your stuff?" Frank asked while rubbing her shoulders trying to warm her up.
"Mom and Dad were fighting again and threating to leave each other and i just couldn't take it anymore." Elena explained. SHe felt dumb now. Elena had imposed on everyone else and she felt so stupid for interupting for a silly fight. She should've just slept in her car. Mikey was still staring at her too. To break the silence the doorbell rang. Frnak immediatley jumped up to get the door. He seemed to excited to answer the door.
"Wait...Geeeeeeee. Answer the door for me!" Frank pleaded. Gerard yawned and streched.
"Why should I?" He asked,
"Because! I wan't to look like the good guy, taking care of my baby sister when she comes in!" Frank pleaded. Gerard shook his head and didn't move.
"Fuck it!" Bob said and got up to answer the door. Frank kissed him on the cheek and went back to Elena. A girl entered and exchanged a few words with Bob.
"Frankie Poooo! It's Eeeeerriiinnn." Bob said while batting his eyelashes. Frank blushed and got up to answer the door.
"Hi." He said quietly. Erin giggled and kissed him on the cheek.
"Are we ready to go?" Erin asked. Frank nodded and slipped his arm around her waist.
"Aiight Dawgs, this is how you do it. Take care of Elena and don't wait up for me. kay? Gee? Seashell should be here any minute." Frank said and blew a kiss to everyone. He closed the door before the pillow hit his head.
"Who's Seashell?" Elena asked trying to avoid Mikey's eyes. Gerard blushed.
"Gee's girlfriend. We call her Seashell cuz she looks like the mermaid chick from The Little Mermaid." Ray laughed and put his arm around Gerards shoulder. There was a knock at the door and Gerard pushed Ray off. Gerard answered the door to find a sulking Frank and a slightly irritated Erin by his side.
"I forgot the car keys." Frank mumbled. Gerard laughed and tossed him the keys.
Sign up to rate and review this story