Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

Bury Me In Black

by FallOutGrl 6 reviews

Hope you all like it:D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 253 words

1Insightful
Sorry. I'm trying to make this as happy as possible but i have this friend....awe fuck it. you dont need to hear about my fuckin problems. Try to enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Jesus Christ Mikey! Introduce yourself!" Ray whispered to him. Elena was so pretty to Mikey. Whenever he would look at her, his breath caught in his throat. Elena seemed so helpless and cute. It reminded him of himself.
"I'm Mikey Way." He tried to smile. Elena smiled and went back to looking at the floor. Mikey looked away, hurt. Elena seemed more interested in Gerard. Mikey hated that. Gerard was always the one that got the girls. He wanted Elena.
"So...Elena. Want one?" Gerard smiled holding out a ciggarette. Elena smile and took it. Then, there was a knock at the door. Gerard got up and answered it. In walked a girl with shoulder lenght curly red hair and bright blue eyes. Gerard smiled immiediatley and kissed her passionatley. Mikey's face lit up when he saw that Elena realized she oculdn't have Gerard. He knew it was wrong to think badly of his brother but he couldn't help it sometimes. He just wanted at least one girl who wasn't using him to get to Gerard.
"Okay Kids, me and Kelsey are going out to the movies. Take care!" Gerard said and left the house. Mikey imediatley took Gerards seat.
"So Elena. What kind of music do you like?" Mikey asked.
"Whatever. What instraments do you guys play?" Elena waved of Mikey's question.
Sign up to rate and review this story