Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Please Don't Forget About Me

Prologue

by sugarinthesacrement 9 reviews

In my opinion, life sucked. Of course, others thought I had it pretty good. I had two loving parents, a super cool little brother, and I even had a horse. A fucking horse. That's how spoiled I ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 741 words

1Moving


In my opinion, life sucked. Of course, others thought I had it pretty good. I had two loving parents, a super cool little brother, and I even had a horse. A fucking horse. That's how spoiled I am. Many people, when reading this, will think I'm just a spoilt little bitch. I had a nice house, nice clothes, a job, but I just wasn't happy. I know there are many people out there that have it worst, but I could never find happiness in this hell hole of a happy family. Let me start from the beginning.

My name is Katie. I'm 16 years old, I'll be 17 in a few months. I started riding horses when I was 9, and when I was 14, my parents got me a horse named Duo. My brother Chris was 3 years younger than me, but hell, he was probabley one of my best friends. I don't have a lot of friends, mostly by choice. The boys in my school are all pimped out to the gee and the girls are all begging to be there little bitches. It just wasn't my scene, but I'll get into that later.

My dad, Bill, didn't care much for religion. MY mom Cathy on the other hand, was a devout Christian. Church 3 times a week, no smoking, drinking, or boys. No being friends with people unless they are the same religion. She forced me to obey her beliefs. I had to pray before meals, before bed, and read the bible. Ofcourse, I usually read Anne Rice instead and simply closed my eyes and thought of lyrics for my songs instead. I play bass, and I write lyrics. I broke all her rules, I had friends outside of the church, some of the best friends I will ever have, and I smoked and drank.

One fatal day, I made the terrible mistake of coming home drunk and stoned. My world came crashing down. I was transfered to a small alternative school, and had my cell phone confinscated. Life was just swell. I wasn;t allowed to hang out with anyone, not even the few people I could stand in the church.

I gave up on life completely. I cried myself to sleep everynight. I made deep incisions on my wrist, I was thirsty for pain. I had thoughts of putting a pistol to my head. I was almost 17, I had to endure one more year of this and then I would be free. I could get on with the rest of my life. So I buckled down, took on extra courses, harder ones, got all the prerequisites I would need for university. I was way ahead, I could graduate early. While last year I was pulling in C's and B's, this year I was getting straight A's. I wanted to beat the bitch, life, my mom, at her own game. I wanted to stand up and tell it to fuck itself. It wasn't over for me.

Cathy, on the other hand, disapproved of me going to university. I was looking at universities on the other side of the country, and I think she knew what I was thinking, that as soon as I got away, I would change my course of life and have fun, be succesful. She wanted me to be a missionary. Not going to happen. She told me I would receive no support from her if I went on to higher learning. This only made me want to succeed more.

I studied for hours on end. My life involved the horses, and school. I had no time for friends, and blocked myself out. I chose to become a social hermit. Of course I still had some friends that I called or texted, but I just didn't have time to hang out. I hadn't smiled in months. My life was motorized, I felt like a robot. I felt empty inside, my soul was void of all emotions.

It was one day at Starbucks, I met the boy who would change my life for the better. The boy who would make me whole again. The boy who would teach me how to smile. His name was Brendon Urie.


*So there it is. I am still going to work on my other story, I just had to get this idea out of my head and in writing. Let me know how you like it, there will be lots of Brendon later.*
REVIEW PLEASE!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story