Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Please Don't Forget About Me

Will You Tell All Your Friends, You've Got Your Gun To My Head?

by sugarinthesacrement 1 review

This one's in Brendon's point of view. He just moved to Vancouver, B.C. Canada.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 875 words

0Unrated
Thank you for all the reviews! Here's chapter 2!

---Brendon's P.O.V.---

She moved me. And to CANADA of all places. I had everything going for me in Vegas. I had Spencer and Ryan, my two bestfriends ever, and our band was starting to get credability on the underground scene. Then, she just had to go and divorce my dad and pack up and ship us off to Vancouver. I'm being a bit selfish, but I was really angry. She enrolled me in this small little alternative school, not because I had problems, but she thought they had great flexible studies opportunities. I didn't even have a say in my own schooling. This was going to be hell.

"Well, here it is, our new home. It's a bit spacious, but Ryan and Spencer can come visit whenever they want." Linda, my mom, gave me an optimistic smile. I knew she was doing all she could to put our horrible past behind her.

The inside of the house was lovely. It had three bedrooms upstairs, a nice dining room, and a comfy living room. The kitchen was all stainless steel, and very bright. There was a basement suite, with two bedrooms, a huge living area, bathroom, and even a kitchen.

"Mommmyyy....since you took me from my band, my school, my two bestfriends, and everything I had grown to love and cherish," I felt bad for guilt tripping her, but I was in a bitchy mood right now. "Can I pleaseee have the basement suite??" After much begging and pleading, she finally caved and said that I could have my own little bungalow as long as I cleaned it.

Two hours later, I had most of my things unpacked. The rest was getting shipped here tommorow.

"Ok mom, I saw a Starbucks down the street, I'm going to go check it out, be back in an hour," I yelled at her up the stairs, as I slipped on my checkered vans and grabbed my hoody.

The walk to Starbucks took about five minutes. The line up was pretty long, and I stood there, impatient, looking around the cafe. And that's when I saw her. She was really cute. REALLY cute. I debated going to talk to her, but I always froze up around girls.

"Sir, can I help you?" The cashier asked. I placed my order, and went and sat not too far from her.

She had long black hair, with the underneath died blonde, and was wearing the same checkered vans as I was. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I think she could tell I was checking her out, her head snapped up and looked at me with a peaceful, serene smile on her gorgeous lips. I did the worst move in the world, I averted my gaze really quickly, making it obvious. Wow I was immature. The worst part was I spilt my coffee al over the table.

"Here, let me help you," her voice was peaceful, and had a certain cadence to it. She grabbed some napkins and quickly began cleaning up my mess. Somewhere in the back of my head, a voice was telling me to talk.

"Thank you." It was all I could muster. Smoooth Brendon, smooth.

"My name's Katie."

"I'm Brendon. I just moved here, from Vegas. Do you know where a C.D. store is?" Finally, words. I was feeling quite proud of myself.

"Yeah, there's this really quant little shop with a lot of local music, I'm heading there now, want me to show you the way?" She flashed me that gorgeous, irrisistable smile.

"I would love that."


---Katie's P.O.V.---

He was really cute. He was also really nervous around girls I could tell. I debated going over to talk to him. I felt his gaze on me, and looked up and smiled at him. He quickly averted his eyes, and spilt his coffee in the process.

"Here, let me help you." I said to him, while he tried to find some napkins. Eventually he found is words and mustered out a thank you. He was...adorable. I hadnt liked a boy in a long time, I never had time to think about boys. It was always school first. Maybe I could make an exception...

We chatted for a while, and I invited him to accompany me to the C.D. store. He graciously agreed.

"So...Vegas eh?" I asked. "They have a kick ass music scene."

"Yeah. My band was just starting to get some credability before we had to move."

"Sweet, you had a band? What did you play?"

"Um...I play keyboard, accordion, piano, organ, cello, bass, drums and guitar, but in the band I just sang."

"Whoa, you play all that? And you can sing?" I was in shock. I played bass, maybe if I got to know this kid better we could start a band eventually.

"Yeah, do you play anything?" He asked.

"Bass. I feel incredibly inadequit next to you." I replied with a sheepish grin.

"How about you come over later, and we can jam?"

"I'd love to."



*There it is, chapter number 2. I will update as soon as I can, thank you mucho for the reviews.*
Sign up to rate and review this story