Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

My eyes can't believe what they have seen...

by pinkkissypetefreak 5 reviews

When Ray's baby sister falls for one of his bandmates, chaos ensues.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 728 words

1Exciting
"I can't believe you showed." He whispers, pulling her into the small space that served as a dressing room.

"Me either." She breathed, dropping her jacket to the floor.

The couple pressed their bodies against each other while exchanging kisses. "We don't have much time. The show is going to start soon. If he catches us...." He tells her, pushing her skirt up her thigh. She brushed the back of her hand against his cheek.

"I don't care if he does. Let everyone find out. I want to be with you." He shakes his head.

"I don't know if I can handle that right now Steph." She turns her face away. He puts his hand on her chin and turns her back to facing him.

"But soon. We'll do it. I promise." She slightly smiles, then kissed him full on the mouth. She holds her hand back up to his cheek, and he covers it with his own.

"I promise." He kissed her hand. "But now I've gotta go." They kiss again before he left the room. "Call me, after the show, we can...meet somewhere." She told him. He detached himself and nodded. Blowing her a kiss before he disappeared.


Stephanie waited awhile before exciting the room. But as she does, she right into; you guessed it, her brother.

"Steph! I didn't know you were coming! What are you doing in there?" Ray hugged his sister and grins that big, pretty smile. Stephanie, still shocked, made something up. They had really almost been caught.

"Yeah, mom told me about the show at the last minute. Mikey had to get me in. Nobody believed I was your sister." She laughed nervously, and Ray joined in. It wasn't a total lie. The last part really happened. But she'd known about the show for weeks.

"At least we know security's doing their job." He joked. Stephanie nodded.

"I'm glad you came by little sis, but uh, we're on in like..."

"Yeah-yeah, ok. I'll stick around awhile afterwards."

"Cool. So, enjoy. Ok?" Ray replied, and kissed her cheek. Stephanie smiled then headed out to join the crowd.


Minutes later, the band took their place on stage. Stephanie blushed as she caught her lover's eyes on her. She loved him. She knew it. And she was ready for Ray, for everybody to know. She didn't care what her brother would say. But he did, and she would wait as long as he needed her to.


When the show was over, a taping for the 7th Ave drop on fuse, Stephanie met with Ray in the band's dressing room. "You know what? We should go get a coffee." He said as the rest of the guys poured into the room Her eyes wandered.

"Yeah, Ray. That sounds...great."

"Yeah, hey, can we all go? We can go to the Tick Tock." Frank added. "Awesome. You guys in?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, sure." Mikey said. "I'd love to guys, but I'm heading to my parent's place for a few days remember?" Bob told them.

"I forgot you were thinking about that. So, Gee, what do you say man? Just like old times. Us, The Tock, annoying kid sister..." Gerard pressed his lips together, pulling his cigarette pack from his jeans pocket.

"I don't know. I kind of had something to do."
He turned from his friends and lit the cigarette that was now hanging from his lip.

"Come on, Gerard. Please?" Stephanie pleaded sweetly.

"Fine. Fine. For the brat." Gerard finally agreed, changing into his coat.


Coffee turned into dinner as everyone started enjoying themselves. So much that nobody noticed them leave the table one by one. They met in the parking lot, near her car.

"I saw you watching me while you were onstage." She told him as he wrapped his arms around her. "I couldn't wait for it to be over. For this." He kissed her gently.

"You're coming home with me." She ordered, and he smiled. "So your brother can show up and castrate me? Why don't we get a hotel? We can go by your place for clothes,..." He drew her in for another long kiss. They were so engulfed in their own world that they didn't hear the footsteps coming their way.

"Whoa. Shit!" They broke the kiss and nearly jumped apart.

"Mikey!!" Stephanie gasped. Mikey's jaw dropped.

"Steph???........Gerard?"
Sign up to rate and review this story