Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

Well, If you wanted honestly, that's all you had to say

by pinkkissypetefreak 3 reviews

Aftermath

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 1097 words

0Unrated

Mikey's mouth was still agape, and Gerard gained his composure quickly.

"Ok Mike. You found us out. But the thing is...we really need to keep this between the three of us." Mikey glared at his brother. "How long?"

"Months...A few months. Right Steph?" Stephanie nodded. She was nervous, but also knew that Mikey was devoted to his older brother. He would never tell a soul unless he wanted him to.

"How? I mean,...Damn."

"Come on, Mikey." Gerard sighed, but Mikey turned to face Stephanie. "When your brother found out I was crushing on you, he told me he'd rip my lips off if I ever even thought of touching you."

"See? All the more reason for you to keep quiet." Gerard chuckled.

"You had a crush on me?"

"Only, like, forever." Mikey rolled his eyes. "Mike!" Gerard interjected. "Wow, I didn't know that." "Steph!"

Stephanie paused. "I'm sorry baby. What is it?" Gerard took a deep breath and looked back to Mikey. "We need to know Mike. Are you going to keep quiet?"

Mikey dug his sidekick from his coat pocket. "Of course. He won't hear it from me. But if you really want to keep this secret? Try not making out all in the open while 20 feet away from Ray."

"Jeez, thanks little brother. Now beat it." Gerard smirked, pulling Stephanie closer to him by the belt loop on her jeans. "No way. I came out here to call Ali." Gerard took a deep breath.

"Fine. But one of us will have to get back in there soon or..." Just as he said that, Frank came around the corner. Gerard and Stephanie eased further away from each other.

"Hey! We were wondering what happened to you guys." Mikey turned his head with lightening speed and began texting like mad. Or pretending to. "We were just out here....joking around." Stephanie spoke up. "Yeah, and I was dying for a smoke." Gerard added, peeking at Steph from the corner of his eye.

"Look at loverboy over there. He makes me feel all squishy**." Frank nodded towards Mikey. "Yeah, love definitely seems to be in the air." Steph said. Frank looked her over.

"So. Ms. Toro-Ortiz, what's new? Still breaking hearts?" Stephanie licked her lips. "Not so much anymore Frankie." Frank raised his eyebrows. "That can only mean one thing...The brat's in love." Mikey's head snapped up and he caught her steal a glance at Gerard.

"You know what?...I think I might be." She smiled. Gerard, with his arms folded, nervously stood by puffing his cigarette.

"So who is he? Has your brother met him yet?" Mikey coughed, nearly choking on the the water he had sipped from his bottle. "You ok bro?" Gerard patted Mikey's back. "Yeah, yeah, I'm ok."

Stephanie cleared her throat. "No, Ray doesn't know about him yet. Hey, I'm...gonna...go...back inside guys." She said, stepping away from the group backward to reenter the diner. "Ok, is it just me? Or is Steph acting really strange?" Frank asked when she was out of sight.

"Stranger that usual, you mean?" Gerard asked, flicking away his cigarette butt. Mikey rolled his eyes at him and shook his head.

--------

Stephanie met Gerard, who was dropped off by his brother, at the swanky hotel he'd picked out. He'd gone up first, and she followed. You know, just in case.

"Did you mean what you said?" He asked once they were alone in the gorgeous master suite.
"I say a lot of things I mean, sweetie. Which are you referring to?" She kissed him softly.

"What you told Frank about....(kiss) loving....(kiss and slight lip tug) you know, being in love?" Gerard swallowed. Stephanie stared into his eyes. "I meant it. Every word. I'm falling in love with you, Gerard Way. And it's ok, if you can't say the same, I just...wanted you to know..."

He took her face into his hands and kissed her before she could finish. Stephanie realized, that this was no ordinary kiss. It was like a revelation. All of his feelings seemed to flow through her, sending a tingle down her spine. She shut her eyes so tight that tears began to roll down her cheeks. She was so happy. He felt the way she did. No, he didn't say it, but he made her feel it, and that was all she needed.

Early the following morning, Stephanie awoke to a grand, empty bed. She smiled contently, then yawned. She knew exactly where he was. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before disturbing him.

"Morning." He said without turning around when he heard her come through the patio door. "Morning Angel." She replied, and he finally looked at her, taking her in. He decided she was the picture of beauty, in an oversized t-shirt that hung off of one lovely shoulder, and the signature Toro wild, bushy curls swinging. She sat down in the chair opposite him. As much as he loved his comic work, he found that he couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

"All done?" She asked, gesturing towards his pad of paper. "Hardly. But it can wait." She grinned at him, and he smiled back, though he wished she would pull her hair back. It reminded him of his friend, her brother, whom they were deceiving and hiding from. Then, as if she read his mind, Stephanie combed her hair with her fingers and tied it back with a rubber band that had been around her wrist. Gerard looked back down at his artwork. Stephanie got up to stand behind him. Gently massaging his shoulders, she bent over in his ear.

"Come back to bed." She whispered seductively, gently biting down on his earlobe. Her offer was irresistible. He pushed out of the chair without a word, and grabbed her hand. Instead of leading her back into the suite, he started kissing her right there, pushing her against the wall.

"You know, once I leave, we won't see each other for a while..."

"Well, then, all the more fun we should have today."

Their lips crashed together again, and Stephanie fed Gerard her tongue. Soon after, tops came off, Trou was dropped, and they began to make love right there on the balcony. On the 27th floor.






Hope you all enjoyed this. More to come soon......



**reference to one of my favorite authors on here, she's fucking awesome with her strictly FOB writing self and having a tough time right now. So here's to you evie. You fucking rock.
Sign up to rate and review this story