Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

Guessing games and brotherly love

by pinkkissypetefreak 5 reviews

Mikey convinces Gerard to come clean..well, almost.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 1027 words

0Unrated
"I miss you." This is what Stephanie told Gerard a couple weeks later.
"Same here." He replied in a hushed voice. He was sitting backstage at the House of Blues in LA, getting his face made up. It was halloween night, after all. "I'm getting my make-up done like, as we speak." "Make-up?" Steph questioned. Ray told her once that sometimes Gee liked to wear it to cover his tanned skin, but she thought he was joking.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "we're all having our faces done up to look like skeletons before we go on." "Ah, The Black Parade dresses up for halloween huh?" He didn't get to answer her as Frank and Ray came into the room.

"Who ya talking to Gee?" She heard Frank ask. Gerard shushed him by holding up his index finger. "Hey, honey, I've gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Ok..." Gerard snapped his phone shut, and set it on the table in front of him. He cleared his throat. "This, uh....girl...I met. She's uh,...nice." He stammered, nodding and sticking his tongue in his cheek.

"That redhead I saw you talking with the other night? Good for you, man." Ray smiled. "Uh, yeah, her." Gerard lied. "Looks like our boy's finally ready to hop back in the old saddle eh?" Frank added.

"Finally." Gerard repeated, lighting the cigarette he'd stuck into his mouth.

Meanwhile, Stephanie reentered the hospital where she worked as a registered nurse on the OB floor at Columbus hospital. Her dream, helped come to life by her brother. Her overprotective, but sweet, big brother who was oblivious to the fact she'd broken his only rule:

Steer clear of ANY of his bandmates. His brothers..

And not only had she been dating Gerard, who was five years her elder, for over four months, but she'd fallen head over heels in love with him. Stephanie sighed to herself, and pulled the door to the newborn nursery and stepped inside.

"There you are Steph. I've been looking all over for you." "I had to.." She was interrupted by the vibrations she received from her phone. She pulled it from her pocket. 1 new text message.

Steph: Sorry. Frank came in w/ Ray. call you soon. Stephanie smiled.

Amber, her friend and nurse she sometimes shared the overnight shift with, handed her a clipboard. "The mystery man again?" Amber grinned. "He's out of town." Stephanie kept the grin on her face as she glanced through the paperwork. "She just came in, so we're just a few hours from delivery....So, am I ever going to find out anything about this angel you've been seeing?" Amber asked. "I don't know...Maybe. In due time.....Has the Ramirez baby been fed yet?" "Yes. He's with his mother as we speak....At least give me a name. I'm dying here, Steph!"

Stephanie laughed. "If I tell you his name, you'll know who he is!" She sang. Amber rolled her eyes, "Why is it such a huge secret anyway? You're on eggshells trying to keep your brother from finding..." Amber gasped, "Oh, my God."

"What?...What?"

"You're humping someone in the band aren't you?" Stephanie sucked her teeth. "Don't be a moron, Amber."

"Steph, who is it? Mikey? Ooh, he's so damn cute."

"And very engaged."

Amber put a little more thought into it. "It's Frank isn't it? He looks like he can make a girl..."

"Ok. Ew. I'm going to check on Mrs. Morgan." Stephanie interrupted, then walked away. "I'll drag it out of you if I have to!" Amber called after her.
"No, you won't! And for the record, we're not just humping, we're in love!" Steph called back.


Mikey sat in his brother's hotel suite, watching him turn up diet cokes and chain smoke. "Don't worry about me, Mike. You need to focus on yourself and Ali. I'll be fine."

Mikey shook his head then spoke defiantly, "I'm not just going to let you stress yourself out. You and Stephie need to make a decision, come to an agreement or some shit. Ray will understand. He loves both of you. And if he doesn't, we'll make him."

"Have you ever met Ray, baby brother? He will not fucking understand. He'll go fucking raving lunatic on my ass, that's what he'll do. No offense."

"What? Why'd...why'd you say that?" Mikey was confused.

Gerard slightly smirked, "I just...know you can identify."

"Hey! Fuck you bro!" They laughed together before getting serious again.

"Do you love her?" Mikey asked. His brother sighed, put his hand to his forehead, then started biting his fingernails. "I love her. I really do, I just don't want to some between them."

"She won't wait forever, women aren't good at that sort of thing."

"Didn't I tell you that once?"

"And I listened didn't I? She's marrying me."

"I'm not going to win this one, am I?" Gerard stubbed the cigarette out.

"Nope." Mikey grinned in that special Mikey Way, ...well, way.


Stephanie sat down in the doctor's lounge for a break and picked over a caesar salad. After a few minutes, her phone vibrated in her pocket. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hi." A smile crept across her lips. "Hi. I thought you said tomorrow?" "Couldn't wait that long. I admit, I have a hidden agenda though."

"Oh yeah, what is it?" Gerard cleared his throat. "Well, Steph, what we have is pretty serious now, and....I've been thinking..." Just then, Amber burst through the doorway.

"Steph! The Andrews baby is on it's way! Let's go!"

"Ok!....Gerard, honey, I'll call you back as soon as I can ok? Love you!"

"Ste..."Stephanie ended the call. "I love you too." Gerard told the dial tone.






third installment. don't worry it will get a little more interesting soon i've got the whole thing in my head, i just have to communicate it right to my fingers. ha! did anyone understand that? oh well, feel free to leave advice, or call me on something you notice in any chap.

Oh yeah, I also sometimes respond to reviews so if you want to see a corny comment or two, check them out. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story