Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

And all the things that you never ever told me

by pinkkissypetefreak 8 reviews

uh-oh....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 1424 words

2Ambiance
*Christmas eve- 10:30am.

"Thanks a lot Dr. McDonald." "You're welcome Steph. And try to take it easy, you've never done this before and it can get quite overwhelming." Dr. McDonald disposed of her gloves and washed her hands. "I will. And enjoy your vacation. Merry Christmas." "You too sweetie. See you in two weeks."

Dr. MacDonald left the room and Stephanie began to dress. She was just over eleven weeks pregnant. Everything was going smoothly, but she was still keeping it a secret. Just like everything else. Well, Amber knew. She even confessed who the father was. Stephanie pulled on her coat, and joined Amber at the nurses' station.

"I thought you were going home." Amber asked. "I am, I just stopped to tell you everything is peachy." Her friend stared at her. "Are you going to tell him?"

"Bye Amber. Call you later."

"I'm serious Steph. Tell him. He needs to know!" Amber said to Steph's retreating form.

On the way home she began to panic. She was going to have a baby. Gerard was going to be a father. How will he take this news? He didn't even want Ray to find out about the two of them...

Stephanie drove to her mother's. and went inside the back door. "Mom?" She called out and dropped her bag on the counter in the kitchen. She walked through the living room. Empty.
"Mom?" Se called again, in case she hadn't heard her. She walked back into the kitchen, where she was surprised by her brother.

"Stephie!"

"Ray-Ray, sweetie, when did you get here?" They embraced. "About two hours ago. I came straight home and Mom hi-jacked my rental. She went to the grocer."

"Oh. Well, then. I was hoping to talk to her before I went home to change, but I guess..."

"You're coming back though, right?"

She would come back, but now that she knew Gerard was home, she had to find him.
"Yeah, of course I will. Tell mom I'll be here in a few hours k?" Stephanie kissed her brother's cheek and was back out the door before he could object.

Stephanie started to drive over to Mikey's, but wanted to get out of her work clothes so she drove on to her apartment first. She practiced what she would say to Gerard as she walked inside.

"Hey, gorgeous." Stephanie nearly jumped out of her skin until she spotted Gerard sit up in her bed. Damn, she forgot about the spare key. She wasn't nearly ready to confess yet.

"God, baby. You scared the shit out of me." She jumped onto the bed, crawling to him as he gave a throaty laugh.

"Hi." She whispered, inches from his face. "Hi." He kissed her gently, playing with a lock of her straightened hair. "I missed you so much." She mumbled against his mouth. "mmhmm. I love you." He said back, and pulled her down beside him. He kissed her mouth again before trailing wet kisses from her mouth to her neck. She shivered at this new sensation.

"I have something to talk to you about....we...really have to...." He pressed his mouth back down on hers while attempting to strip her of her clothes. Stephanie was shocked at how agressive he was being. Gerard peeled her scrubs off, leaving her in a pair of pink cotton boy shorts and a mismatched aquamarine blue bra. She giggled. "Uh...I need to do the laundry."

He looked at her like, 'Do I look like I care about the wrapping? I want what's inside.', then yanked her panties down and off, hands trembling with lust for her, his expression unreadable.

"What's gotten into you?" She breathed as she arched her back to allow him access to her bra hooks. Gerard chuckled, "I've missed my girl. You do remember how long I've been gone don' t you?" She caught his mouth with hers again and he softly bit her bottom lip.

"If this is how it'll be everytime you come home from a tour, then when are you leaving again?" He laughed.

Two, three, some hours later (Gee looks like he has stamina ok?), voicemail lights were flashing on her cell and home phones. "My brother's looking for me. I told him I was only coming home to change clothes." Gerard caressed her bare arm. "Let's stay here. In bed. All day. Hide from the world." She kissed him. "And then sooner than later, he'll be here, banging on the door. Besides baby, you know how my mom is about the holidays. I have to spend time with them tonight. We can meet back up later, or you can just stay..." She drew him in for yet another kiss. God, she could not keep herself off of this man (Who the f**k could blame her?). "But didn't you say we had to talk of something?"

Stephanie swallowed hard and looked in the opposite direction. "Yes, but it can wait until I get back home." Gerard yawned, "I guess I'll just stay here and nap or something." He pulled an ever-present cigarette from the marlboro red pack "I'm working on quitting." Stephanie smiled at him before entering the bathroom to shower. When she came out, he was fast asleep.

"I love you." She bent over and whispered in his ear, then kissed his forehead.



"I'm back!"

"In the kitchen Steph!" Stephanie stepped into the kitchen to find her brother and her mom.
"Oh my God, Stephie, you're absolutely glowing." Stephanie smiled at her mother. "What do you mean?" "You look beautiful...If I didn't know any better I'd say you had a bun in the oven." Holy shit. Ray and Mrs. Toro* laughed, but Stephanie's smile disappeared as she peeled off her coat, walking into the living room."

Only her mother followed her. "Stephie?"
Stephanie tried to hide her face. "Stephie honey, are you ok?" Stephanie turned around to face Mrs. Toro, biting her lower lip as her eyes welled with tears. "Come with me." She told her daughter as they heard Ray chatting on the phone. "Ray-Ray? Be right back!" Mrs. Toro called. "Ok!."

Mrs. Toro took her daughter into her bedroom. "Stephie, are you pregnant?" She whispered this like they were still downstairs. Stephanie broke down. It was her mother, after all.
"Oh, mami,.." Stephanie sobbed, and Mrs. Toro hugged her daughter to her chest, smoothing her hair. "It was..an accident.." "The baby?" Stephanie shook her head. "No,...falling in love with Gerard."


Stephanie left her parents' house just before ten feeling a little better. She told her mother everything, and she promised to keep quiet until she and Gerard were ready. She was just glad to have someone on her side. Walking into her bedroom, she found him in the washroom, blow drying his freshly dyed hair. He swept her up into his arms.

"Back in black huh?" He kissed her, his warm tongue collided with hers. "So what happened?" She asked once they separated.

"I got horny. Then I got bored." He said staring into her eyes. She looked back into his innocent, cherubic face, imagining their child looking the same way and instinctively placed her hand over her belly.

His face took on a worried expression. "Honey, what's wrong?" "We really need to talk baby." Gerard's beautiful eyes were full of concern. Stephanie put her head down, and took a deep breath.

"You can tell me anything you you know that don't you?" Stephanie nodded. "I love you."
He said and she loved the way those words were able to flow so freely from his lips now.

"I love you too Gee, but..."

"Fuck Steph, please, don't tell me anything that's going to break my damn heart. I don't think I..."

"No, Gerard. Never. It's just that...I wanted you to hear this from me..."

"You're making me nervous here babe." He stepped back a little. 'Well, here goes nothing.'
She thought and sighed out loud.

"I...um....I'm...I'm pregnant baby."

Gerard stared straight ahead blankly as fresh tears burned her eyelids, begging to fall. After a long, frightening moment,

"It's ok." He said, and pulled Stephanie into a tight embrace, burying his face in her neck. Her tears fell freely, as his own eyes clouded over.

He was scared to death.....






edit-*This is because I was unsure if Ray's mother went by Toro-Ortiz. It may be a combo of their parents last names, or whatever. But I was unsure.. If anyone knows, let me know. :) krissy
Sign up to rate and review this story