Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > My Wish

My Wish

by twiinklestar 3 reviews

Sequal to I'm Just A Kid. Songfic to My Wish by Rascal Flatts.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 1312 words - Complete

0Unrated
Song-Fiction Chapter 1 :

My Wish by Rascal Flatts

It was thirty minutes after Odie had killed himself. Nobody had noticed until...

Atlanta was sitting in her bedroom doing her math homework. Boring math homework. She was almost two thirds of the way through when she got stuck on a question. She knew just who to ask for help, Odie. She got up off of her desk chair and walked with her books and pencil to Odie's bedroom. She knocked lightly. No answer. She knocked again but harder this time. No answer. She knocked again.

"Odie?"

No answer. This was weird. She decided to open the door just incase he was playing his video games again and he didn't hear her. She opened it slowly. What she saw surprised her. She opened the door to see Odie's limp frame laying a pool or deep red blood. Beside him was the note. She didn't even have time to scream. She just ran as fast as her legs could carry her, to Archie. She burst into his room, startling him. He jumped up and saw the tears in her eyes. He slowly approached her.

"Atlanta?"

Atlanta was to scared for words. She just looked at him with her gray eyes, telling him to fallow, and she ran back to the room. Archie was right on her heels. She stopped at the open door and just stared. Archie followed her gaze to the body on the floor. No. This didn't happen.

"JAY!" he screamed.

His knees quivered. He and Atlanta both fell to the ground onto their knees. Archie slowly crawled up to Atlanta and placed his hands on her shoulders. He couldn't bring himself to say anything but that was enough. Atlanta closed her eyes and turned into Archie, crying in his chest.

Jay ran as fast as he could with the rest of the gang following. He had never heard Archie sound so scared in his life. Never. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Atlanta and Archie crying and he too, looked into the doorway.

"No!" he screamed.

Theresa looked and started to cry into Jay's chest now. Jay pulled her into a comforting hug. He held her as tight as he could. He couldn't loose her. Not after he just lost Odie.

Herry was now peering into the room. He screamed too.

"NO!"

He ran over to the dead body and knelt down. Not in the blood, but a little bit away from it. He just stared at the body.

"No," he whispered.

Neil was shocked. He couldn't even move. He couldn't cry, he couldn't scream, he was just shocked. He stood their with his eyes wide and his mouth slightly opened. He couldn't stand to look at the body any longer. He just ran. He ran to the school. Faster then he ever could have before. He ran to the Janitors closet and took out his necklace opening the door and he ran through the portal. He met Hera there. She looked shocked at Neil's sudden barge into the room.

"Neil? What's wrong?"

"Odie...he....he....he," he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"What is wrong with Odie?"

"He...KILLED HIMSELF!"

Hera jumped up.

"Oh no!" she said desperately.

She quickly gathered all of the gods and they transported themselves through the portal. They found the other five teens on the floor outside Odie's bedroom. All of the gods cried, even Ares. They all sat on the floor, some with their backs against the walls and cried.

Slowly, Herry reached over his dead friend and picked up the note that lay beside him. The tip of it was soaked in blood. It read,


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
and each road leads you where you want to go,
and if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
if it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but you never forget,
all the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
and you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
and always give more than you take.

But More than anything, Yeah, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish. Yeah.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That wasn't it. There was more. At the bottom it said,

Dear who ever reads this,

That song above is my wish to you, my friends, family, and teachers. I am sorry that I commit suicide. I just couldn't take it any longer. I hope that you guys move on and take good care of yourselves. I leave special notes to you.

Atlanta - You were like my older sister to me. I have never met anybody who could shoot arrows better than you. You were always happy and never a downer. I will always remember the times that you made fun of Archie and called him a dork.

Archie - You are a great fighter and even though you might be a little pissy sometimes you were always truthful and you always listened when we had something to say. Good luck in getting her. Never give up.

Herry - You are the best friend I could ever have. You were loyal and trust worthy and really friendly. I will always remember the times that you would hug me and almost crush my bones.

Theresa - I don't even know what to say. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You are really nice and always make everybody smile when you enter the room. You are also the only one that could make Jay forget about Cronus and have fun. Keep up the good work!

Neil - You may be a bit girlish sometimes but you are hilarious and you can be really helpful sometimes. I will always remember the time that you led the others to find Jay and I when the Cyclopes captured us.

Jay - The best leader ever. You could make up a plan in even the smallest amount of times and you are a very good persuader. Keep on leading the team.

Gods and Goddesses - Thank you for leading me into this life. I have never had friends and teachers as kind as you. I thank you for teaching me new things and letting me help you.

All of you I will never forget. You guys were the best friends and family I could ever have. Thank you.

Yours Truly,
Odie


Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story