Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Leave Your Side No Matter What You Do To Me

I'm so glad to have you.

by nicole_Frank 3 reviews

tears and making out is all I can say.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 668 words

0Unrated
Hey didn't I just write a chapter. Oh Well. Here's the next chepter.

/??//??//??//??//??//??//??//??//??//??//??//??

I woke up the next morning to find Gerard holding on to me like I was dead and he'd never let me go. I soon noticed that my body hurt more than it did the night before. I quickly woke up Gerard and lead him into the game room. Thankfully noone was there. We sat down on the couch. I looked at my cellphone. It read 3:22. Well I guess it's not daylight yet. There were no light on in the game room so I turned on the lamp that sat beside the couch. Nikey put it there because he wants there to be some sort of light back there when people are in here at night. 'How ya feelin'?" Gerard asked. "Worse. I hurt more than I did last. Sleep didn't work it made it worse." I said. I seen Gerard's eyes become shiney. "Don't you dare cry. I've seen enough tears to last a lifetime." I said. "Frankie baby, I can't help it. You're still in pain. I did this to you. If I wasn't here last night you wouldn't be hurtin' right now. It's my fault." Gerard said starting to cry. I gently kissed him on the lips and then wrapped him in my arms and started to cry myself. "Please Gerard. Don't cry. It makes me cry. I don't like seeing you like this. You have to quit drinking. I 'll help you. You just have to. If not for me than for yourself." I said. Gerard nodded. He then leaned up and kissed me full down. Acually I was down. I had acually fell backwards on the couch. We stayed there for a while until Gerard broke the kiss and pulled me up in his arms. He gently rubbed the scars on my back until they stopped hurting. He also made me fall asleep. He also fell asleep. Thats where we slept that night.

*****************
The next morning

"Frank. Up. Now." I heard Gerard say. I lifted my head to see that my current position was now by myself on the couch. Gerard must have gotten up without me. "Come on baby. Let me sleep a little while longer." I said laying my head back on the couch. "It's stormin Frankie. Bad. You have to go to your bunk If your goning to sleep." Gerard said. "Alright then. Gimmie your shirt since yours is long sleeved so nobody'll see the bruises on my arms." I said as I took his shirt and put it on myself. I left the game room and went to my bunk but found it hard to sleep. "GERARD!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "Comin." he said. "What?" he asked. "I can't sleep." I said. "Then get your lazy ass up. Change. Gimmie my shirt. And get you little lazy ass but in here with us." He said. "K. I'll be in there soon but I might be a while in the bathroom." I said. He left and headed twords the bathroom.

As soon as I got dressed I walked into the kitcin and when I seen The looks on there faces I knew that Gerard told them what happened. "Gerard. You told." I said as I started to cry. "Baby, I had to. Your in pain and I can tell." he said as he pulled of my shirt and wrapped his arms around me. Every body else walked over and they gasped at what the saw. "Holy shit." I heard Ray say. Gerard went and layed me down on the couch. "Frankie the guys are gonna get rid of every alchoholic bevrage in here. I promise you. I am going to quit." he said. He got the cover that was sitting on the edge of the couch and layed it over me. He then kissed my forhead and then left me to go to sleep. I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it. PLEASE REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story