Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Leave Your Side No Matter What You Do To Me

Pain Without Love

by nicole_Frank 3 reviews

Gerards at it agian. Will the others be able to stop him? Will Frank become a hospital patient? Tears are shed and truth be told I might cry while writting this.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 825 words

0Unrated
yo homies. Okay I just woke up call me insane. People I luv yall ya know that? I don't think ya do. Thanks for reviews. I'll try to make this chapter longer than the others but if I can't please don't be mad. ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Outside the stormy weather raged on and with the next boom of thunder seeming to be the loudest made me wake up instanty. "Hey you okay?" I heard Gerard say as he walked over to me. "What do you think? I'm on the couch which is right next to the window and nobodies in here with me and that makes me teriffied everytime I hear thunder." I said. "Oh. Well I'll stay in here with you." he said. I nodded my head and he lifted me up so he could sit beside me. Whan he sat down I layed my head on his shoulder. I agin fell asleep for the third time in one day.

*****************
the next morning

We all got up at 6:00 because we were at the hotel that apperently had a resrved room for us. We all headed up to our room and changed out of our wet clothes we just walked through rain in. A little while later I could tell Gerard was drunk so I stayed as far away from him as I could. He soon walked over to me. "Leave me alone Gerard. I don't like to be around you when you're drunk. Bad things happen." I said. "Gerard get your ass back over here." Bob said. "No. Frankie why don't you like being around me when I'm like this?" he asked. I didn't answer but I decided to anyway. Telling the truth to a drunken asshole was what I was gonna say. "You fucking beat me Gerard! Do you not remember! You can't stand me when you're drunk! You apperently like to see me hurt!!!" I yelled.

The next thing I new was that I was on the floor and he had me pined down. The guys tried to get him off of me but he just pushed them away. "Gerard please..." I said stopping in mid sentence. He got up but didn't stop what he was doing. He started kicking me in the rib cage over and over agian. He soon picked me up and continued to beat me. Soom enough he saw what he needed to see. I was almost ner death at that point. I was bleedind preety bad to. The guys managed to get him away from me. "Frankie!! OMG I forgot." Ray said running over me and ripping my shirt off only to find that I had blood pouring from my body. I had no idea why. I was crying which only made it hurt worse. Mikey ran to get the phone but bob got it first and went and gave it to Ray who walked away from me to call 911. Mikey walked over to me next. "Gerard passed out. You're going to be okay." Mikey said as tears fell from his eyes. Soon we heard sireans. The next thing I saw was black.

*****************
at the hospital.

I sat in room I didn't give a shit. I heard the door open to find a very upset Gerard. He new what he had done. "Frankie!!" he yelled. I turned away. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing." he said. "I know you didn't. You can't help who you are." I said. Soon he left. Mikey came in and told me Gerard was apperently on drugs and I didn't know about it. I cryed more everytime Gerard did somethin I didn't know about. That explains why he beat me. "Why didn't he tell me?" I said. They were finnaly leting me out of the hospital. "Mabey he didn't want you to know." Bob said as we got in the car. The rest of the ride was completely silent.

When we got back to the hotel to find that Gerard was prepared for suicide. I didn't know about that either I guess. I read the note and handeed it to Mikey. I ran to the bathroom my number one place. When I opened the door I found Gerard on the floor about to slit his wrist but didn't have time to. I quickly tok away the knife in his hands and wrapped him in my arms.

"Gerard why didn't you tell me about this?" I said. "I don't know." He said. His tears were soaking my shirt. "Gerard please promise me you won't ever do this agian." I said. "I promise Frankie." he said. I stood him up and made him go to sleep. I sat by his side. I had started to cry myself. I soon got tiered and got under the covers with Gerard and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------
Hope yall liked it. Read & Review. I'll do the writting. This story will only be five chapters.




Sign up to rate and review this story