Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Time to Dance

Chapter 17

by danceislife 0 reviews

Hotel rooms...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 1020 words

0Unrated
Back at the buses, I rode with the other dancers to the hotel. However, once inside, Brendon grabbed me and pulled me aside.

"So will you stay with me tonight? You said you would if the guys didn't mind. Remember? At the movie?" Brendon pleaded, putting on a sad face. I had to laugh.

"You can't be serious. What about Jon? And Ilana?" I asked, mentioning who we usually roomed with. Suddenly I was nervous. What did he have in mind?

"Spencer and Jon are going to stay on the busses tonight and battle it out on some video game. Ilana and Ryan can have their own rooms." He said simply, grabbing my hand and leading me to the front desk. "Brendon I don't know about this," I trailed off.

He took the opportunity to smile at the desk clerk.

"Hello there. Reservation under Smith," he said, handing the desk clerk a credit card. I raised my eyebrow. She handed back the credit card and two room keys, and a receipt.

"Are you using Spencer's credit card?" I asked when were out of earshot of the desk.

"No, but I had him make the reservation," he said. "I have been planning this for quite some time. I sort of had him make the reservation when we started the tour."

I dropped my bag and spun around, shocked. "You WHAT?! And he went along with it?!" I said, trying to keep my voice low but also to let him know I was quite upset. Oh I was having a talk with Spencer. He was going to get it! He looked at me sheepishly. "It's not like I intended it for you. Wait, that's even worse." He was loosing points, quickly I might add. I picked up my bag, grabbed both room keys, and practically ran to the elevator. The doors opened with Brendon still standing in the middle of the lobby, somewhat shocked. He started to move, but the elevator closed in his face. I hit the 8th floor and booked it to the room. I quickly opened, closed, and locked the door.

The room was quite nice. Suite style, it had a small kitchen area, couch, 2 televisions and right in the center of it all, a fairly large bed. I plopped down on the bed and shut my eyes. I was, after all, exhausted. It must have only been for a minute, but then got up, changed into a tee-shirt and shorts, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Not only was my cell phone ringing, but the room phone started ringing as well. Oh no, he wasn't getting out of this one that easily. He had apparently been planning to get into bed with someone on tour by this time, and I had been the one to fall for it. This was what I was afraid of. Well, there wasn't too much longer before the end of the tour. I decided I could make it until then. I pulled back the sheets and settled into the bed. I turned off all the lights and turned the television on, volume down. I dosed off.

The next morning, sunshine streamed in through the windows.

"Fuck, what time is it?" I said out loud, rubbing my eyes to see the alarm clock by the bed.

"Around noon," a gruff voice answered from the couch. I nearly feel out of bed.

"Brendon?" I asked, pulling the sheets tightly around me. Although I wore a lot less on stage, I felt more exposed than ever.

"What?" he asked, still remaining curled up on the couch. He was wearing the same clothes from the day before.

I grabbed my cellphone, found a text message from Ryan saying it was all a misunderstanding, and to give him a chance. I couldn't help but smile. I trusted Ryan's judgement, and decide to do just that.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?" I asked, suddenly feeling bad that I was in a huge bed, and he was cramped on a couch. The bus had to be more comfortable than that. Then I remembered last night and figured he deserved the kink in his neck. He really did make it sound bad.

"A little," he said, sitting up and rubbing his neck. I got out of bed, walked over and began to rub his neck for him. Spencer did say to give him a chance to explain everything.

"So how did you get in here?" I asked. His hands took mine and he carefully brought me to my knees in front of him.

"That clerk really liked me or something. Gave me another key. Look Anna, about last night: I didn't mean it like that. It's not what you think." Brendon started.

"Well, what do you think I think?" I asked, feeling spunky. I had already decided to forgive him. I was feeling generous this morning; a rare event. He cocked his head to the side at this comment, looking confused. He was so cute when he was confused.

"Aren't you mad? I mean I made it sound like I am a total slut," he asked. I laughed at the way he said slut. "I swear to you that it came out all wrong. I had Spencer make the reservation for me, with you in mind. Wait, now that makes it sound like I've been trying to get in your pants from the beginning. I just can't win."

"I do not think you are a slut. You do, however, have some 'splaining to do." I said "I Love Lucy" style, and feeling a little lustful, I placed a playful kiss on his lips. I pulled back and his eyes stayed closed for a few seconds, deep in some sort of fantasy. He shook his head, opening his eyes and refocusing.

"How am I supposed to explain anything when you go and do that?" he pouted. Oh this boy was good. Really good. I kissed him again, only this time he held on. In the next five minutes, we found our way to the bed, and our shirts were surrendered to the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story