Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Time to Dance

Chapter 18

by danceislife 2 reviews

The ending chapter. Enjoy! Look out for the sequel that includes "ABC'S Of Growing Up"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 840 words

1Ambiance
Brendon's hands caressed my sides, getting closer to my pants. He placed two fingers under the waistband before I stopped him.

"Brendon, we are NOT having sex." I stated bluntly. He grinned sheepishly and blushed before lifting himself off of me. He found our shirts on the floor and tossed me mine.

"So, are you ready to explain what's going on?" I asked, pulling it over my head.

"I originally made the reservation for me, because I haven't been sleeping well. But then Jen said you weren't sleeping well either. I was feeling spontaneous and thought you might want to share it," he said, sitting back down next to me on the bed.

"Aw that's so sweet! I have been having some trouble sleeping on the busses." I said, looking at my feet. I needed to fix my toe nail polish.

"I know, I'm sorry you misunderstood everything. I really wanted to make this special, you know since I'll be across the ocean soon," he responded.

"Okay I think we need to have the sex talk. I don't want to have sex." I said, again bluntly. He laughed.

"It's just funny to hear you say it. Most girls are throwing themselves at me, and you make me sleep on the couch," he said. "I'm, um, well, inexperienced anyway, and well, yeah" he added awkwardly.

"Aww! Are you a virgin?" I asked in a singsong voice. He blushed again, this time bright red.

"Maybe," he said gruffly, standing up and going towards the door.

"No Bren! It's not a bad thing!" I grabbed his arm, pulling him around into a tight embrace. "I am too," I whispered in his ear. He pulled back. He took hold of my chin and forced me to look him in the eye.
"Good," he said, "because I don't think I could stand knowing anyone has ever touched you like I want to so badly." With that, his lips met mine, but I quickly pulled away.

"What keeps you from losing it right now?" I asked, genuinely curious.

I tried to keep the thought of his naked chest laying on mine out of my mind. What? I was practically ready to lose it not 5 minutes previous. I'm a horny teenager. Sue me. My father is a lawyer, remember? Okay sorry for the tangent. Back to reality...

"It's the way I was raised. Sure, I've certainly broken some of the other rules, but I feel like my parents would be disappointed somehow in me if I didn't wait until I was married. I can at least keep that for them." He said, and I knew he was being honest.

"Oh Brendon," I said trailing off. "What am I going to do while you are running around Europe?" I asked patting his head in a playful way.

"Well, I was hoping you would come to some of our shows when we're back in the states. I'll probably call you all the time as well, running up both our phone bills." He added with a laugh.

"I love how you put all my nerves at ease." I laughed.

"I love how you do this," he said, taking over my lips with his again. I pressed back, trying not to think about how there wasn't a whole lot of time left.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Hey guys? We're going to leave in about an hour, okay?" Jon said from behind the door.

"Okay!" we yelled back at the same time.

"I'm going to go take a shower. Then you can," I said, pulling myself from him grip. He pouted, I kissed his cheek, and locked myself in the bathroom. The boy was horny. I could LITERALLY feel it, if you know what I mean, wink wink and all that jazz.

The last performance was amazing, and I was sad to see it end. The band and crew celebrated, and I was surprised that I wasn't more emotional. The girls and I decided we would have to get together often, and I decided to go back home to the Midwest for a while. The band happened to be leaving when I was, and I decided to go the extra hour early to the airport to spend some more time with them. We ended up playing cards, waiting for their plane to come. Their flight was called, and I hugged them all goodbye. The past couple months had been amazing. It was certainly an experience I would remember for a long time.

When it came time to say goodbye to Brendon, he was much more emotional than I was. He wiped a few tears away before pulling me into a tight hug.

"You'll see me soon. Don't cry! You have to remain positive if this relationship is going to work." I whispered.

"I'll call you, okay?" he said. His lips met mine in a light kiss, and we pulled away. I watched him walk onto the plane and then went to wait for mine. Ah yes, back home.
Sign up to rate and review this story