Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ABC's Of Growing Up

We've Got All The Time in The World

by danceislife 7 reviews

This is the end of ABC's of Growing Up! Look for the sequel soon!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 559 words

1Moving
Maddie's POV:

"Oh Ryan, there is so much we don't know about each other! You don't know what you are getting into," I said truthfully. My family was filled with secrets, ones I was having problems dealing with. I knew it would affect our possible relationship.

"We've got all the time in the world," he said, covering my lips with his. I felt the same spark as before. Unlike the day before, we just kissed. His arms stayed wrapped around me in a hug. I knew it was foolish, but I was still afraid to go any further. I wasn't comfortable with my body, how could I be comfortable with anyone else touching it? Ryan then pulled back.

Ryan's POV:

"And we better stop there, or else I might not be able to." I said, shifting in hopes of hiding the slight bulge in my pants. That was becoming a common occurrence around her and I hated myself for it. I definitely didn't want everything with us to be physical. I had made that mistake before.

"When are you leaving?" she asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Unfortunately, we've only been on a short break. Tonight we leave for Oregon. Touring for another week, then we're leaving for Europe." I said. Her face changed slightly, but then she tried to smile.

"Oh. Well, that sounds like fun. What are the other guys doing?" She asked.

"Brendon's lusting after one of our dancers, and I'm assuming he's hanging out with them today. Jon and Spencer probably went with him. I really don't know though, they just left a note saying they were going to be gone for the day." I said, remembering that morning.

"Does this mean I get you all to myself for the remainder of the day?" she asked, a devilish grin appearing on her face.

"Perhaps. What did you have in mind?" I asked, reaching towards her hair, and pushing a strand over her shoulder.
"How are you at bowling?" she asked.

We spent a few hours enjoying each other's company in a local bowling alley. It was like we were old friends, and I kept my hands off her as best as I could, although knowing I wouldn't be seeing her for at least a month was hard. I had only known her three days, but she was making me feel what no one else had. I knew it was too soon to tell her that I loved her, but it was true. However I understood that she wanted to take it slow. I suggested dinner at a local diner, and around 7:30 she said she had to leave.

"I'll call you okay? I'll be back soon and I'll be here longer this time. We'll pick things up when I get back. Wait for me." I whispered in her ear as we embraced outside of her car.

"You better wait for me," she said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I'll miss you," I said, putting my lips on hers. The kiss deepened, and our tongues touched. I could feel my jeans tighten, and I slowly caressed her back. She pulled back, and placed another kiss on my cheek.

"Bye," she said, and got into her car. I walked back inside and began to pack.

~~ A/N: This is the end! Look for the sequel soon!~~
Sign up to rate and review this story