Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Finders Keepers

Chapter Three

by duckapple 8 reviews

The one with the underpants.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 539 words

3Funny
Chapter Three.


A throat cleared above her head and a hand moved the sheet that hid her. "Err...Hi?" The words stumbled past her lips and a smirk crossed his all to familiar features.

"Hi. Mind explaining what you're doing in my basement at," He paused to flip open his phone, "Ten fifty at night?"

"About that....well you see it's a funny you should ask...what I mean to say is that..." Never in her life had Mat ever had a hard time explaining herself. Then again, she'd never had to explain to a world famous musician that she'd infiltrated his parent's home in order to steal a pair of his underpants.

Izzy's ears perked up at the exchange of voices going on to her left. Caught. Poor little Matilda got caught. Of course this meant that she herself was also caught, but her best friend and cousin now lay in the line of fire. "We're here for the hunt."

Pete's head whipped around to the stack of boxes that had just confessed to him, "Excuse me?"

"The hunt," Izzy repeated stepping out from behind her fortress. "We're here because your trousers made it on the item list. Congratulations."

"How many of you are there? Am I being ambushed? Should I arm myself?" Pete asked taking a step away from the table which Mat still sat under.

"Three." Came the voice from behind the couch. "Reginald Luis. Nice to make your acquaintance Mr. Wentz." Reggie stood and stretched before extending a hand to Pete.

He looked at her quizzically before accepting it, "Same. I guess. I think." He paused. "Seriously though, my underpants?"

Izzy nodded in agreement. "Yes sir. And please, please don't call the cops on us."

"No worries, I used to do the hunt. Never won though." He said waving his hand to dismiss the notion of involving Wilmette's finest.

"So then you'll help us?" Izzy asked hopefully, taking a step from behind the box toward the rock star.

"Do I really have a choice?" He asked making a move around Izzy toward the dryer in that sat in the corner beneath the stair. A buzzer sounded as he opened the small white door and extracted a pair of white boxers. "Should I sign them?"

Ten minutes and an escape route not involving a tiny window later Peter Wentz sat in the back seat of Hannah's corolla. "Where to now ladies?" He asked resting his elbows on the console leaning toward the front seats.

"Next item card, but you stay in the car. No mob scene needed, thanks." Hannah answered not taking her eyes off the road before her.

Pete nodded despite the fact that the driver couldn't see his acknowledgement. "How old are you guys anyway? I can't be arrested for being in this car can I? I mean the label would kill me if I pulled more negative publicity."

"Don't worry Wentz. We're legal. Even if some of us don't look it." Izzy responded casting a glance over at Mat who huffed at the accusation.

"Not my fault I look youthful and innocent."

"More like barely legal and naive." Reggie offered.

Mat huffed again. Life 2 Mat 0. This night was not going in her favor.
Sign up to rate and review this story