Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Finders Keepers

Chapter Two

by duckapple 6 reviews

Caught sort of in the act.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 544 words

3Funny
Chapter Two

"Keep pushing," Izzy hissed at Reggie as they attempted to shove an extremely reluctant Matilda through the tiny basement window. Though, Izzy had deemed necessary to point out, that it was her own fault for not only being short, but small as well.

"I really don't think this is such a good idea, maybe we should just move on to the next task?" Mat said looking back over her shoulder hoping to reason with her friends. It was to no avail.

" No way Matilda James, am I losing to Evie, Erin, Rose, Kari, and Skye again this year. They've beat us by one item every fucking year. Bitches. Besides," Izzy voice altered to show optimism versus the contempt it held seconds before, "We've almost go you through."

One last heave and Mat lay flat on her back on the floor of a rock star's basement.

~~Meanwhile Upstairs in casa de la Wentz~~

Peter, of the same name, sat feet propped up on his mother's coffee table, laptop balanced on his thighs, and fingers ticking lightly over keys attempting to keep up with the jumble parts of his brain.

A loud thump jarred him from his thoughts, but he shrugged it off. Favoring the logical explanation of a rowdy puppy named Hemingway making a ruckus in the kitchen. At least until said rowdy puppy lazily trotted beneath Peter's legs nudging his calves with the top of his head.

"Shit," He grumbled moving the laptop a side and standing. The sound had come from the kitchen, but no one else was awake. Making his way to the kitchen he pause once inside the doorway. There was rustling. From downstairs.

~*~

Mat's head popped up at the distinct sound of heavy footsteps on the basement stairs. She glanced over her shoulder quickly to see Reggie climbing through the window followed by Izzy.

"Shit," she hissed at them.

"What?" Izzy hissed back, Mat had been nothing but trouble since this whole adventure started.

"Someone's coming!" Mat pointed to the stairs, "We have to hide."

Reggie looked around the room in which they stood, plenty of boxes, and a few pieces of large furniture, hiding shouldn't be so hard. "Every woman for himself!"

Izzy dove behind a stack of boxes marked "Clan march", while Reggie opted for the space between a dust covered couch and the wall. Mat was left to fend for herself. Her eyes darted across the room, taking in her surroundings she was left with few choices and the footsteps were getting closer. "Shit," She mumbled to herself again. She ducked under the nearest table, hoping that the near pitch blackness of her surroundings would conceal her long enough for the footsteps to disappear.

Matilda had never been a lucky girl. And tonight was no different. The footsteps slowed, and eventually stopped. Directly in front of her. It was now she decided, that she wished she would have listened to her mother's insistence in taking her allergy pill. As the dust below the table was beginning to take its toll.

"Bless you." Came a distinct male voice. Surely Mat had died of a brain hemorrhage in direct result of that sneeze. And this was all an elaborate vision of the afterlife.

Unfortunately, she was wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story