Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Secret Romance.

What could become a good year,

by xyourkissesx 2 reviews

A new pupil joins Emily's Art class.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 875 words

0Unrated
The bell started to ring and i quickened my pace, so that i could get to class on time. Out of breath, i opened the classroom door and walked to my table. The 'freak table' as others in my class called it. Every other table was full of students, all sat together with their friends. But i didn't mind sitting on my own, i liked it that way rather than being sat with people that hated my guts for no reason at all. As long as i had my Art i didn't need any of these jerks in my class.

My teacher Mr Fuller came up to me, handing back my work from last lesson with a big A marked acrossed the front - i grinned to myself. Art was something i was good at.
'Right class, today we are going to talk about Pop Art and the influences it has on young people like yourselfs......' shouted Mr Fuller.
i started to doze off from the lack of sleep because of the night before, when the classroom door flung open.

I looked up and saw one of the guys that were on the grass grounds before school started - except i didn't realise just how
beautiful he really was. He had short blonde hair, just as blonde as myself and wonderful eyes with long eyelashes - i couldn't take my eyes off him. He wore dark, black skinny jeans and a loose, brown leather jacket. Man, he looked good, i told myself. Behind him was the headmaster.

'Sorry Mr Fuller for interrupting your lesson'
'No, its quite alright, anything i can help you with?'
Mr Fuller looked round the classroom door and saw a guy in front of him.
'New student?'
'Yes, thats what I wanted to talk to you about before, class this is Gerard Way and he's just moved here from New Jersey, please make him feel comfortable here in Ohio.
The headmaster then scattered away, back to his dull office.
'Gerard Way' I whispered to myself.

' Gerard would you like to sit down? You haven't missed much, we were talking about Pop Art - theres a place next to Emily in the back corner of the classroom'
'Yep sure' - he spoke in a cool manner but quietly.

I could feel myself blushing as he started to make his way towards my table.
'Don't sit next to her she will suck your blood! She is a big freak!' exclaimed tim the 'popular god' of Sunny Lane High School.
'Nah she seems pretty cool to me, i would like to sit next to her. I don't need your advice thankyou very much, think I can make decisions myself without your help'.

I could feel myself going even more red after he said that - he defended me! I have never been used to someone being on my side of things, since Karen died.

Gerard sat down and took out his sketch book, as he flickered to an empty page, i saw a couple of his drawings, they were amazing and have never seen anything like it. They were mostly of comic book characters that i certainly recognised.

Gerard caught me looking at his work and glanced up. For one moment we held each others eyes, then he quickly spoke.
'Do you like them?'
'You are really talented, how long have you been doing art?'
'Since forever, its a big hobby of mine, the only fucking thing i live for'
'Me too'.

After i said that, he tried to grab my sketch book but before he could i took it away from him.
'They are not finshed yet, a lot needs to be done'.

I started to blush because i knew i was lying - inside my sketch book were drawings of karen and I. These meant the world to me and were too personal too show Gerard yet, after all i only just met him. He didn't know anything about Karen, unlike everyone else in this school.

Gerard and I, both drew in silence. I reached for the red paint, but he got there before me. I started to feel really hot as i realised that my hand was on top of his and quickly removed it.
'Sorry' i mumbled.

The bell started to ring and I put all my books, including my important sketch book in my bookbag.

Gerard noticed the Iron Maiden badge on my jacket.
'Wow you like Iron Maiden?'
'Hell yeh, they are like my fav band. Me and Karen used to go out with them blaring out of her dad's car stereo' I suddenly went all quiet.
'Hey would you mind showing me where the cantine is?'
'Sure its down here'
'Oh hang on I need to get Mikey'
'Mikey?'
'Yeh my brother, he also started today, I think he is in G9'
'Oh you are going the wrong way, its down here'.

Gerard and I started to make our way to G9. It was strange how i didn't feel uncomfortable when talking to him, like i normally do when meeting new people, esp new HOT people. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe i won't be alone this year.

What you think? any good? Carry on? still getting used to this writing thing lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story