Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Secret Romance.

Mikey's Introduction.

by xyourkissesx 2 reviews

Emily meets Gerard's brother : ).

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 755 words

0Unrated
Gerard and I walked in silence all the way to G9. As we approached the door, Gerard pulled me away from all the students rushing - eager to get out.

I then saw one boy who came out last.
'Mikey'
'Hey Gerard, who's the girl? Not another person you have been chatting up?'

I grinned to myself whilst Gerard playfully punched Mikey in the stomach.

Mikey was of normalish height for his age, with shortish dark brown hair and lovely deep eyes. You could tell him and Gerard were brothers. He also had black skinnys on (although not as tight as his brother's) and he had an Iron Maiden tee on.

'Ah another Iron Maiden fan I see'
'Oh and im Emily by the way' I smiled.

Mikey stroked his tee affectionately and smiled.

We all headed to the cantine, talking as if we have known each other for years. As we stepped into the 'hell hole' as i called it, we made our way to the only free table at the back. OF course walking straight to the back, didn't come without the usual comments of 'loser' and 'vamp-freak' which happenend to be one of their favorite comments at the moment. I started to die of embrassment when Gerard grabbed my hand and marched me quickly towards the table.

'Thanks'
'No problem, there are all losers dunno what they are talking about' he gave me the cutest grin ever, my heart melted.
Mikey shook his head in agreement.

'So where did you guys move to? Which street?'
'Meadow Avenue'
'Ohh thats round the corner from me, I live on Peers Mount' I smiled.
'Ace we can walk home together'
I started to get butterflies in my stomach,that feeling is bad i told myself.

We carried talking right through lunch, from the subject being music to how Gerard hated his new maths teacher. As I was heading
to my last lesson after the best school lunch I have had in a while, I couldn't stop smiling to myself. I think I finally made friends again, I wouldn't have to be alone in this shit-hole again.

I was supposed to meet Gerard and Mikey by the school gates at 3. I glanced at my watch and it was quater past three, I almost gave up, thinking it was a big joke and that they didn't want to become my friends at all. I started to walk away, when I heard footsteps coming towards me, I turned around to face a breathless Gerard and Mikey Way.

'Hey, I thought you weren't coming'
'Sorry, the headmaster wanted to talk to Me and Mikey about grades and stuff'
'Ahh yeh he would have done, what do you think of him?'
'He's too picky' butted in Mikey
'Yehh haha'.

As i stepped out, I put my arms around me, it suddenly got really cold and I started to shiver.
'God, its fucking freezing, how come it got this cold?'

Gerard looked at me and put his school bag on the floor. I wondered what he was doing, till he took off his brown leather jacket. Next he put it around me and I could feel him shivering next to me.
'Gerard its ok, you are freezing, take your jacket please'
'No really I want you to have it'
Mikey winked and I grinned secretly to myself.

We talked all the way home and ten minutes later we reached Gerard and Mikey's house. It was quite big, well it looked it from the outside and really old fashioned type of building. Big elegant windows and a dark green door. I loved the look of it and would like to think it had a history behind it.
'Wow, your house'
'Its pretty cool don't you think?'
'Its well nice reminds me of a house out of book or something'.

I started to take his jacket off, when Gerard slipped it back on for me. When he touched my skin it was like a bolt of lighting ran through my body.
'You can give it back to me tommrow, cya'
'Bye and thanks' I gave him my best smile. 'Cya Mikey' I grinned.
'Oh wait shall I come to your house for about 8.30 tommrow morning, so we can walk together?'
'Yeh that would be awsome' Gerard exclaimed he then grinned and Mikey waved.

Later on that night, I went to bed smiling, I haven't smiled so much in one day before since Karen died. I put my cover over me, cuddling into Gerard's jacket.



Sign up to rate and review this story