Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Secret Romance.

Strange events.

by xyourkissesx 2 reviews

Emily is woken by her mum and dad screaming, arguing. What has happenend this time?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 840 words

0Unrated
Firstly id like to say sorry for not writing in a while, lots happening at school and stuff. So sorry for this being a really short chapter but I thought I should put something up at least.

I couldn't sleep well, I kept hearing noises from downstairs, parents arguing. My mind was racing with thoughts of Gerard. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I have never met such a nice guy before, so caring and understanding. The thing I loved about him and Mikey was that I truly felt comfortable around them - I could be myself.

Voices from downstairs kept getting louder and louder, until i heard my mum screaming. I couldn't take it any longer. Even though i disliked my mum, I still cared about her. I got out of bed and grabbed my jumper and slid it over my head. I creeped downstairs and peeped through the kitchen door. I saw my dad red in the face, pushing my mum against the hard wall and muttering something whilst threating her a bread knife. I was in shock and my mind was racing, was he going to kill her? I was used to my dad being verbally abusive but never seen him threating her with objects before or hitting her in any way. I ran towards my dad, causing the kitchen door to slam against the wood and grabbed hold of the knife, taking it away from him. He turned around and punched me hardly in the arm, his face getting redder and redder.

After he realised what he did, he just stared at my arm and walked towards the dining room table where his car keys were. He grabbed them and ran towards the front door, slaming it behind him. The next thing I knew mum stared to put her arms around me and stroking my hair. I wasn't used to this and didn't know how to react never have I been given any sort of affection since I was 6. I slowly put my arms around her and sort of patted her back slowly and gently. She was whispering sorry in my ear softly, repeating it every five seconds. Mum and I heard dad's car racing from the drive way.

Suddenly I stared to feel very uncomfortable hugging mum, I moved away and carefully walked upstairs, climbing into bed, I wondered what exactly just happenend - it felt surreal.

I felt someone nudging my arm, I woke suddenly and saw my mum sat at the end of my bed. She looked wide awake, she was dressed and even brushed her hair. You could see the effort she was making, she even by the look of it dug out her old make up, making her face seem a lot happier than it was.
'Good morning hun'
'Ermm....?' I was speechless, since when did mother call me nice names at all?
'I made some breakfast for you'
She put the tray next to me and I could smell the bacon. My stomach started to rumble.
She left the room and went downstairs, I could hear her country music. Everything seemed cheerful and I was still half asleep.


I looked at my breakfast but also noticed an envelope lying there. I grabbed it and looked at my clock by my bedside. SHIT I thought, I had ten minutes to get changed. I slipped the envelope in my bookbag and stuck some clothes on and raced to the bathroom. I started to make my way downstairs when I realised I forgot Gerard's jacket, I ran upstairs and picked it off my bed.

I locked the door, since mum's car left the drive way and headed to Mikey and Gerard's house. I went to up to the dark green door and rang the doorbell. For some reason I was feeling really nervous, my heartbeat started to quicken.

The door opened to reveal a tall blonde woman.
'Hey sweetie, Emily is it?'
'Er, yeh hi'
'Sorry the boys have just got up, they overslept, actually come to think of it, I think Mikey is still in bed' She laughed.
'Why don't you come in?' She stepped backwards and I started to walk in.
'Thanks'.

I walked straight through to the kitchen and heard footsteps coming downstairs. I just stood there gaping to see a topless Gerard.

'Mum have you seen my fav tee?, OMG' Gerard started to go red as a tomato.
'Mum why didn't you tell me Emily was here? I am practically naked!'

I just started laughing whilst Gerard tried to cover his chest. Grinning to himself.
'I won't be a minute' He winked and ran back upstairs.

Five minutes later we made our way to school but Mikey wasn't with us - he decided to take a day off to sleep.
'God, Mikey is so lazy' I laughed.
'Thats him for you'
I smirked.
Gerard and I walked all the way to school alone, but all I could think about was mum and how she was acting strangely. My arm started to ache.
Sign up to rate and review this story